Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi All
I am trying to put my line back on to my H2 zgemma after reflashing using open atv 6.1 then wooshbuild 7. I know the usb is good as have tried to reflash several times with it as thought that might fix it! here is what I have tried so far

put usb in go to cam importer doesn't see usb just give hdd option?
not sure how but got the usb option up in cam importer but no lines on usb to select?
Have checked and double checked the cccam file using this forums templates and showing extensions all looks ok?
run FileZilla to try and install via ftp but there are no files to edit that it says to edit in usr/keys so added my own line file and then go to softcams and restart softcam still nothing.
just to check I am seeing the following items in the usr/keys folder my ccam.cfg , mg_cfg and oscam_atv do I need anything else? e.g. Newcamd.list and if so where do I get it from?

thanks in advance

Hi All
I am trying to put my line back on to my H2 zgemma after reflashing using open atv 6.1 then wooshbuild 7. I know the usb is good as have tried to reflash several times with it as thought that might fix it! here is what I have tried so far

put usb in go to cam importer doesn't see usb just give hdd option?
not sure how but got the usb option up in cam importer but no lines on usb to select?
Have checked and double checked the cccam file using this forums templates and showing extensions all looks ok?
run FileZilla to try and install via ftp but there are no files to edit that it says to edit in usr/keys so added my own line file and then go to softcams and restart softcam still nothing.
just to check I am seeing the following items in the usr/keys folder my ccam.cfg , mg_cfg and oscam_atv do I need anything else? e.g. Newcamd.list and if so where do I get it from?

thanks in advance
Did you backup settings, if so did you restore them this should bring your line back
If not you could try putting your ccam line file on your hdd then running the cam importer. If the cam importer finds your line it should automatically start it, if it doesnt go into softams and restart it from there

hi
I installed Wooshbuild 7 this morning, then my script for niptv, but nothing would work. I have a zedemma h2 box. i get ting eventinfo failed" invalid nullreference in method iseervicehandlerptr_info, argument 2 of typeeservice referenceconst &
Anyone any ideas?
I have had to install pabtv to get around it (not happy)
Any help appreciated
Stephen

Just a quick one, can someone confirm the H2h download works please? think it will be the USB that's the issue, downloaded and put on USB but when plugged into box goes straight to boot rather than flash. just wanted to make sure it was the USB before i get a new one.

Just a quick one, can someone confirm the H2h download works please? think it will be the USB that's the issue, downloaded and put on USB but when plugged into box goes straight to boot rather than flash. just wanted to make sure it was the USB before i get a new one.

Just looked at the download link and your box is listed so I would say it's your usb. I use an old usb 2.0 8gb works every time

Just looked at the download link and your box is listed so I would say it's your usb. I use an old usb 2.0 8gb works every time
i'm pretty sure it's the USB but just wanted to check someone had used the download file, did the H5s from the box and worked fine but used the wrong download first for H2h and now won't flash, the files look right in the download folders

i need it to show channel number in the graphical epg?

can anyone help?
OK try this - from the TV screen:
Press Green | AutoBouquets E2 | Menu | Add Ch. Number to Name - yes | Green (OK) | Green (Start) | Do you want to perform a NIT scan - yes

OK try this - from the TV screen:
Press Green | AutoBouquets E2 | Menu | Add Ch. Number to Name - yes | Green (OK) | Green (Start) | Do you want to perform a NIT scan - yes

i had to follow this to "remove" channel numbers in epg, any reason why the other way does`nt work?.......
(show channel numbers in channel selection) and changing to yes or no

Last edited:
Morning all,

I wonder if anyone can help.

I flashed my newly arrived H2H with WB7, I set up the 256 MB Swap file during the process. I've been noticing a lot of random 5-second "blue spinning circle" since I started using it, it happens about 1 out of 5 in Opening EPG, scrolling through EPG, moving through channels etc. I happened to check the swap file and it wasn't active, the setting "activate on start" also wasn't enabled. My question is a) Is this supposed to be automatically activated as part of the WB7 setup process b) If so is this a bug in the setup as I didn't change anything c) Was this lack of swap file the cause of the "blue spinning circle" (I only changed this late last night so haven't had time to really test)

Thanks...Buzz

i'm pretty sure it's the USB but just wanted to check someone had used the download file, did the H5s from the box and worked fine but used the wrong download first for H2h and now won't flash, the files look right in the download folders
when you put usb in did you press stsrt button on box after turning box back on some times you have to do this then it turns to flash on front of box

Morning all,

I wonder if anyone can help.

I flashed my newly arrived H2H with WB7, I set up the 256 MB Swap file during the process. I've been noticing a lot of random 5-second "blue spinning circle" since I started using it, it happens about 1 out of 5 in Opening EPG, scrolling through EPG, moving through channels etc. I happened to check the swap file and it wasn't active, the setting "activate on start" also wasn't enabled. My question is a) Is this supposed to be automatically activated as part of the WB7 setup process b) If so is this a bug in the setup as I didn't change anything c) Was this lack of swap file the cause of the "blue spinning circle" (I only changed this late last night so haven't had time to really test)

Thanks...Buzz
when you go to swap file set it to 255 or 256 then yellow button to put a tick in the box then red to activate and also make sure the swap file is set to media/hdd/swapfile also make sure in mount manager that that is also set to media/hdd

Back