Wooshbuild Support Thread

Probably been answered before just updated 2 h2s boxes but on both every 15 mins exactly i.e. 12.00 12.15 12.30 the blue circle pops up for about 5 seconds i'm thinking maybe somethng to do with epg as i guess that moves anybody got any ideas.cheers sorry if this has been answered before but i cant find anything

Probably been answered before just updated 2 h2s boxes but on both every 15 mins exactly i.e. 12.00 12.15 12.30 the blue circle pops up for about 5 seconds i'm thinking maybe somethng to do with epg as i guess that moves anybody got any ideas.cheers sorry if this has been answered before but i cant find anything
Could it be the movie organizer as that is set to run every 15 mins. Try changing the time it runs, to see if it is that

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't find it in a search...is it possible to re-flash with a basebuild and keep all the recordings that are on the USB?

Please and thanks ;-)

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't find it in a search...is it possible to re-flash with a basebuild and keep all the recordings that are on the USB?

Please and thanks ;-)

You will not loose your recordings when you do a reflash

Hi All. I have Wooshbuild V6. I can't see where I delete a bouquet. I looked at the instructions at the start of this thread for how to delete an unwanted Bouquet. I have the Wooshbuild Sly skin.

Q23 instructions say:
"To hide a bouquet: TV Button -> Highlight the bouquet to hide -> Menu button -> Remove entry -> Yes
To Restore a bouquet: TV button -> menu -> restore deleted userbouquets."

I presume, that Highlighting a Bouquet just have it up. But when I go into Menu from there I see "GraphicalEPG settings", but I do not see any option to "remove entry" there?. Anyone got any suggestions as to what's going wrong?

Hi All. I have Wooshbuild V6. I can't see where I delete a bouquet. I looked at the instructions at the start of this thread for how to delete an unwanted Bouquet. I have the Wooshbuild Sly skin.

Q23 instructions say:
"To hide a bouquet: TV Button -> Highlight the bouquet to hide -> Menu button -> Remove entry -> Yes
To Restore a bouquet: TV button -> menu -> restore deleted userbouquets."

I presume, that Highlighting a Bouquet just have it up. But when I go into Menu from there I see "GraphicalEPG settings", but I do not see any option to "remove entry" there?. Anyone got any suggestions as to what's going wrong?

You are going into the wrong options. Switch your box onto any channel, not on the EPG etc,you need to be actually watching a channel. Then press TV button and follow the instructions above. Highlight the bouquet to hide, simply by scrolling to it, dont go into the bouquet, then press menu, then remove entry.

I am running wooshbuild v6 on my zgemma h2s, set up for free sat and iptv. Is there a way to place the freesat bouquets on the top? at the moment the iptv bouquets are on the top followed by the freesat bouquets. My previous image had an option to place on the top or the bottom. Just cannot find this option with wooshbuild.

I am running wooshbuild v6 on my zgemma h2s, set up for free sat and iptv. Is there a way to place the freesat bouquets on the top? at the moment the iptv bouquets are on the top followed by the freesat bouquets. My previous image had an option to place on the top or the bottom. Just cannot find this option with wooshbuild.

Tv->Menu->Enable Move Mode
Click on the boq you want to move (goes red) and then move it to the top of the list, then exit , obviously now you'll be using the channel numbering from the freesat boq rather than iptv's listings

Anyone else having trouble with cross epg not downloading and not populating epg? When I run it from the plugin it flashes up with starting download for a nano second then goes to loading data but I have an empty epg.
Also tried it from menu/setup/cross epg/download now and it is the same.
Deleted epg via WBConfig, deleted lamedb and lamedb5, run ABE2 nit scan.

Sorted it .... Went into Menu/Setup/CrossEPG/OpenTVproviders - Selected Sky UK Open TV/Yellow button to download ... Now I have a full EPG including some of my IPTV boquets.
Guessing EPG provider had been deleted somehow - not by me!

Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, and knowing me it probably is, but are the 'iptv adder' and 'iptvbouqet' in the extensions plugins related to the iptv player already present in Whooshbuild plugins, and will simply add the choices to the Bouqets, or is it something completely different?

Also, are the 'xstreamtv' plugins any good and worth downloading?

Cheers.

New problem with wooshbuild V6 on a Zgemma H2S.
How do I add a channel to the favorites bouquet?

Previously (with another image) it was done through, press menu, add service bouquet and choose bouquet. For some reason when you "choose bouquet" the screen goes to the home page. Any ideas please?

New problem with wooshbuild V6 on a Zgemma H2S.
How do I add a channel to the favorites bouquet?

Previously (with another image) it was done through, press menu, add service bouquet and choose bouquet. For some reason when you "choose bouquet" the screen goes to the home page. Any ideas please?

Tv.....highlight bouquet......menu......add to bouquet.

It then goes to main menu and the icon on the top left shows which bouquet you are adding to.....press up and down to change the bouquet to add to.

can anyone help here just installed wooshbuild and keep getting this error tried reflashing three times to no avail thanks.

Attachments

• 20731374_10155103427739412_300301320_n.jpg
    20731374_10155103427739412_300301320_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 77
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having. I am currently using the latest Whooshbuild.

When I delete obsolete channels from my various bouquets, they remain deleted for some time, but then re-appear after a few hours and I'm back to square one. It is not related to the box restarting or going into standby.

How do I permanently delete channels from my bouquets?

Thanks for any help.

Back