Wooshbuild working with cable tuner but...

SToNER

Hi
I have flashed a H2 (S2+T2/C) with wooshbuild.
I then installed autobouquets and scanned with the cable tuner + copied over a line.
All working fine but I'm not sure about crossepg.
I can't seem to get the EPG working, what am I missing? Do I need to replace crossepg with something else?
Help!

hi dsayers2014 I'm looking for a star h2 build for vm I was sent wrong box I ordered h2h but I now have this so your build wont flash on it can you point me to a build please

Hi dave is not there mate hit the link it's asking to contact admin? It's turning into a mission for a flash here lol

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Im not sure what you mean download the WooshBuild 2s image and follow the guide in post 2 to setup your box

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I used your build for sky but I'm looking for a skin for Virgin media is a cable box I need to do this time not sat

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

bit late ..
But I just setup a fresh install of openatv onto a zgemma h2 and the epg wasn't working on virgin till I set "Enable Virgin EPG" under the "EPG settings,
Menu - Setup - EPG - Settings - scroll down and set it to yes "enable virgin epg" Yes

all the other epg settings was set to yes but not the virgin one......(((This is with the base image openatv from zgemmas website

Even watching the Virgin preview channel for 10 mins didn't populate the epg till I set that setting.

Pretty chuffed with myself all day yesterday I put together an openatv image for my boxes

I now have the an openatv image exactly like the old sucmness vix image with the sky fraggle121 skin :)
Big thanks to kiddac for the openatv bare bones guide (y)

Back