Worth Me Posting Links

biggzi

Hi Guys,

I download A LOT of movies. Pretty much everything worth watching as soon as it hits the net.

I don't use torrents... to much fake stuff, too slow and too easy to get caught. I use a mix of different file hosts (all free) but I find them much faster, more reliable and the traffic gets mixed in with all of your other http traffic so a lot less suspect (none of this p2p crap)

Anyway.... the point of this thread... As I download films do people want me to post my links up so others can get them as well?

If there's interest I don't mind sharing

Hi Guys,

I download A LOT of movies. Pretty much everything worth watching as soon as it hits the net.

I don't use torrents... to much fake stuff, too slow and too easy to get caught. I use a mix of different file hosts (all free) but I find them much faster, more reliable and the traffic gets mixed in with all of your other http traffic so a lot less suspect (none of this p2p crap)

Anyway.... the point of this thread... As I download films do people want me to post my links up so others can get them as well?

If there's interest I don't mind sharing

Can you not create a plugin for all these movies, I'm using a mag 250 in my holiday home which has vod, but I'm sure if there was a little plugin for the latest movies it would go down well, even for enigma 2 boxes it would an option to watch something just out rather than sky movies etc

Yeah Kodi is a solution... if you have one.

I have lots of friends with PS3 who I download movies for then they just copy them onto their PS3 to watch when ever. No need for buffering or any crap ads or anything.

A plugin sounds like a great idea but it's been many years since I did any coding so would probably be a steep learning curve. Also the sources I use change regularly which would be a pain in the ass lol.

I just think its nice to be able to download a film in a few mins direct from a server (not p2p) and know I can trust the link and I find them normally within hours of a scene or p2p team leaking the film online.

As stated above links to download th films are different for each film and change so I will post the good ones as they release but if there are specific films people want please use my request thread.

Thanks

Might be a good idea to post that actual link to your request thread biggzi?

It might also be better if anyone requesting a move that they include a IMDB link to that movie so there will be no confusion as to which movie if there were more than one movie or one version of that movie name.

Might be a good idea to post that actual link to your request thread biggzi?

It might also be better if anyone requesting a move that they include a IMDB link to that movie so there will be no confusion as to which movie if there were more than one movie or one version of that movie name.

Thanks Gman both good ideas I will sort now :-)

Back