Xbox360 Dash 41719 Update Loop.... PLEASE HELP ME Guru's

HellRaZoR

Hi Everbody,

Xbox360 Phat with Toshiba Samsung ms28 is now is stuck in an Update Loop. I have tried everything i can think of for 4-5days now.......

1. I was on dash 2.0.13604 and i downloaded the latest USB update 2.0.41719 and updated it of which during the process my Xbox came into a white screen and a update loop Error Status : 3151-397F-B600-0402-C005-3002 turn on/off/on but it keeps coming back.

2. So I did some googling with the code and found (2nd Block convert HEX to DEC on error says i need 14719 update) Then according to microsoft website c0005-3002 =Bad Update - open tray, remove disc, pull power while tray open, gentle push halfway put power).... and many interesting things to try: for me the half open tray method, pull power cord, power on and update continue - do not work, also the hold sync button, turn on while holding all the way, etc, etc, etc. Not working.

4. Then some sites i visited suggested i do the following : if dashboard is post 13416 use jungleflasher to flash to stock using samsung stock post 13146 firmware, then on 3x USB Flash drives tried all updates post 2.0.13146.0, 2.0.13599.0, 2.0.13604.0, 2.0.14699.0, 2.0.14717.0, 2.0.14719.0 (It is apparently looking for one of the updates then i must complete each one then flash back to latest) Done. Problem still there, I google "Xbox360 Update Loop again" and read some more then found that if i am at dash is post 13416 then flash to latest LT, tried that for Samsung ms28 LT 2.1 (2.01). no luck.

NOTE: The one thing i noticed when i got the Samsung into vendor mode through jungleflasher with the VIA 6421 chipset and read the firmware. samsung picked correct as ms28 XTREME5.2D but spoofed as SATA DVD-ROM 6243, (Can someone tell me what this is as google yields no solid answer, i tried jungleflasher themself but the website keeps giving me error) Anyways I have saved it as SAMOFW.bin and have my KEY at least so I flashed it to stock again with jungleflasher without spoof. Tried USB updates but no luck.

So lastly i then tried all variants of LT s/w for samsung ixtreme 1.61, 1.9, 2.0 and CD updates and the problem is still there.

Now I am Stuck, I must be missing something. Please help me.

UPDATE.............................................................................................................................................................................................
bye.gif
I got a BenQ VAD6038 drive yesterday, then updated dash successfully. then flashed to latest LT+ 3.0 for Benq. All good. Thank you to all for the guidance and assistance. The clue for me was spoofed as SATA DVD-ROM 6243 and looking at other sites they reference that to BenQ....
Thank You to All who assisted.

Last edited:
It sounds like you had a corrupt update so, clear the cache in system settings and try downloading the update from xbox.com again.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk 2

Download the update manualy and put it on a fat32 usb stick and reboot(usb stick inserted) it got me out of trouble

Back