Xmltv epg

we're all getting this its still not working ,it hasnt worked for a couple of weeks now its only the uk not not working ,hope its not gone forever !

it been down now for over 2 weeks in all honesty I don't think it will be back up and running as all the newer boxes are getting around the same price range if not a liitle bit more and have a 7 day epg that auto updates

Xmltv

it been down now for over 2 weeks in all honesty I don't think it will be back up and running as all the newer boxes are getting around the same price range if not a liitle bit more and have a 7 day epg that auto updates
I don't think it's coming. Back,certainly not in the next day or two,I'm so sure that iv taken to buying TV+SAT MAG on a weekly basis,having to scroll through pages each day and circle what to watch is not nice,not nice at all,where have all the tech guys gone,long time passing,where have all the tech guys gone,they've all gone away.

Surely by now they must have found a solution by now,are they selling boxes that have no fit and proper EPG,if no EPG is non forthcoming then only now and next should be shown for the f5s boxes,sorry guys just my rant,what do you think

Back