Xmltv epg

anyone test this

to work was to change the EPG setting from XMLTV to "satellite" which means losing the 7day epg.
update it and then go back on the settings
Tried it, doesn't work. This is really irritating.

Switching from XMLTV to Satellite does mean that the time on the EPG is correct. You can't update it as when it's on satellite setting there's nothing to update, so the option is greyed out.

What it does mean however is that you can record using the EPG again which is a bonus. It's a work around for now as I'm not sure just how long this problem is going to continue for (perhaps until the clocks go back again as I doubt they gave much thought to the British summertime issue).
oh well, it was nice whilst it lasted!

HI guys!
on my box my xmltv does not even display bt sports 1,2 ESPN and a few other channels program guide!!
is this normal

HI guys!
on my box my xmltv does not even display bt sports 1,2 ESPN and a few other channels program guide!!
is this normal

Check tomorrows listings, after an update these channels are a few of many that lose that days listings. If they're still not appearing you need to check your Pid settings. All mine work fine but I had to amend a few Pid's.

Last edited:
Hmm. Having the same problem with EPG being an hour out since BST started. Tried UTC + 1 and other ideas by previous posters and still no luck. We can't be the only ones who have spotted this issue surely?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I've decided just to go back to the "satellite" EPG rather than use the XMLTV 7 day EPG until they get it sorted, at least the times are right there.

The satellite EPG has its own problems, only updating when you go to that channel, and only now and next in most cases.

xmltv epg an hour out

Hi guys...
I had all the same problems with the epg being an hour out on my libertview box, but then I downloaded a fix update from skybox.cc and that seems to havre fixed it..I hope this helps
This is the fix I used..
Just use standard settings and summertime turned on
Regards

Attachments

• fix bug epg.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 82
Hi guys...
I had all the same problems with the epg being an hour out on my libertview box, but then I downloaded a fix update from skybox.cc and that seems to havre fixed it..I hope this helps
This is the fix I used..
Just use standard settings and summertime turned on
Regards

Can anyone confirm this works?

Back