XMLTV out by 4 minutes

Rockit

Hi all, I've got myself an openbox v8s as a starter box, now I wish to use xmltv for the 7 day epg as the satellite now/next is next to useless. I plugged in my HDD, enabled xmltv and selected UK it all seemed to work, except it is 4 minutes slow and has quite a few channels missing, including most sky movies channels, nickelodeon and cartoon network. I have spent time searching but all i can find is problems with summer time, and as I say the epg is minutes not 1 hour out. The Satellite now/next time is correct, so not sure what is going on.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

hey mate, its been like this since the clocks changed a few months ago.... the only thing ive seen suggested, and had to do myself, is to use the satelite time and just get use to setting the timer to record manually.... its a bit of a pain, but once your use to it never fails, unlike the 7day setting use to.

hey mate, its been like this since the clocks changed a few months ago.... the only thing ive seen suggested, and had to do myself, is to use the satelite time and just get use to setting the timer to record manually.... its a bit of a pain, but once your use to it never fails, unlike the 7day setting use to.

With a bit of luck, it will go back to normal when the clocks change back.

Back