xTrameTV audio issue

Hi All

I have been using xtreametv for my sub, however the audio is very low compared to the Freeview channels, are there any settings im missing within xtreamtv plugin to increase the volume?

help would be appreciated as currently i have to keep turning up the vol on the tv and the box

No there aren't mate...I use that plugin on one of my devices and have never seen any settings for that...it will only relay what is put on it so maybe ask your provider if there are sound issues with your sub.

No there aren't mate...I use that plugin on one of my devices and have never seen any settings for that...it will only relay what is put on it so maybe ask your provider if there are sound issues with your sub.
Thanks for reply, il ask the provider. Fingers crossed

No worries...let me know if you get a result or not...check your sound settings on the box too... I like to have a faff and tweak bits and bobs from time to time so it wouldn't hurt!

No worries...let me know if you get a result or not...check your sound settings on the box too... I like to have a faff and tweak bits and bobs from time to time so it wouldn't hurt!
Havnt had a response from the provider yet, but i couldn't find any settings on the box... But il keep looking at the settings.... Got to be a setting somewhere.

When you are on one of your channels... press your audio button on the remote and have a switch through them settings.

Back