Xtreame Codes API

Hi guys,

Was wondering if any of you could help me?
My suppliers given me a url with port, username and password to use with an app called iptv smarters but im not a massive fan.
After doing some research i understand this form of iptv is called xtream codes api.

For example my user info is laid out like this
http://server.com:1234
Username
Password

With this info is there anyway i can set it up on an enigma2 box?
Im using openvix at the moment but dont mind reflashing if theres something better suited.

Are you using android or a box mate if using android I would use xciptv player over smarters if using enigma box I would use jedi xtream bouquet maker

If using xtream api plugin, install it, send supplier code showing and he will send iptv and epg, you press yellow, then blue to get bouqets.and epg, then you watch telly

If using xtream api plugin, install it, send supplier code showing and he will send iptv and epg, you press yellow, then blue to get bouqets.and epg, then you watch telly
If sent him those details and told him to use smarters will be android think op is referring to xtream codes iptv player but could be wrong

Does anyone know " how to create Extreme Code API line from panel"?
MY do not have those options in my panel while Xtreame Code website guide is different from my panel. According to the Xtreame code website, anyone can create API line from his panel.

I can not see this option in my panel. Do you think it depends upon which panel service do you have from Xtreme code

Back