xtreametv not working on Zegemma H9s with openvix

Hi All

I hope you can help. I have installed openvix on my new Zegemma h9.s box which is working fine. My provider has sent me a details to install xtreametv but when I install the plugin I get the following error

Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/XtreameTV (No module name ‘data2’)

Has anyone seen thisproblem before and resolved it?

your help is much appreciated

Hi All

I hope you can help. I have installed openvix on my new Zegemma h9.s box which is working fine. My provider has sent me a details to install xtreametv but when I install the plugin I get the following error

Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/XtreameTV (No module name ‘data2’)

Has anyone seen thisproblem before and resolved it?

your help is much appreciated
Which version are you trying to install?
What image version openvix are you using?

I thought the other thread would close as it was regarding the setup of the box but happy to close this and put a link the other thread (y)

Try this
opkg install --force-overwrite http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/mips32el.ipk && echo eyJuYW1lIjogIiIsICJkbnMiOiAxTXpnMzV6bTFNN1kwZFhZaysvdzZhV2VucWFqLCAiYmFja2dyb3VuZCI6ICIiLCAia2V5IjogMSwgImlkIjogMX0= | base64 -d > /etc/enigma2/xtreamtv_1.conf
That's a mipsel ipk he needs arm version.

Xtreamtv needs to update the plugin for python 3 but according to there change log they haven't updated the plugin since 2017

There is no python 3 version of XtreamTV. You either need to use a different plugin/supplier or go back to ATV 6.4.

2023-04-18_191807.png

Thank you everyone
You could ask your provider if they support other methods for enigma2 but most will need URL, username and password account not Mac address

Xtream editor
Jedimakerxtream
Xstreamity
E2M3UBOUQUET

There's a few stalker plugins but I'm not sure what they are like and what versions work on python 3

I have had an XE sub for years but I have started using Jedimaker for my live tv and Xstreamity for my vod and catchup tv and tbh it takes some beating. If you had an XE supplier that gives you the XE panel it gives you all your m3u information so you can use it with various plugins. I have also noticed that using Jedimaker I get full USA epg which I am not getting using XE, which is strange because I am using the XE epg source.

I have had an XE sub for years but I have started using Jedimaker for my live tv and Xstreamity for my vod and catchup tv and tbh it takes some beating. If you had an XE supplier that gives you the XE panel it gives you all your m3u information so you can use it with various plugins.
He has a Mac based account to use with XtreamTV plugin but xtreamtv hasn't been updated since 2017 so it's unlikely it will be updated to python 3

Back