grahamer67

TK Veteran
Price
£30.00
Condition
  1. Good
2 gemma h5.2s+.jpgFor Sale: Z GEMMA H5.2S X
In very good condition, 2x Sat, 1x Terrestial tuners
can be flashed with build/image, currently has open atv 6.4 with Grog freerange.
£30.00 includes postage to UK

Is that the one with 3 satellite tuners? I think I've got one in the loft somewhere.
I'm sure you couldn't get them over here. I think I bought a couple from Germany.

I am just out of hospital today, been in 2 and a half weeks, I already told you this, I have been battling bowel cancer since early october, had a major operation on the 9th of may, havent been on my techkings in a while, account was logged into last week by my daughter in order to get her iptv account details, selling the box was the least of my worries, but as you say, just leave it.

I am just out of hospital today, been in 2 and a half weeks, I already told you this, I have been battling bowel cancer since early october, had a major operation on the 9th of may, havent been on my techkings in a while, account was logged into last week by my daughter in order to get her iptv account details, selling the box was the least of my worries, but as you say, just leave it.

Sending best wishes your way mate. You concentrate on yourself, hope the op went well and that things improve for you soon.

Dear me , fingers crossed for you mate.

Hope everything works out graham and future scans are clear , had problems myself kidney removed due to cancer 3 years back.

Lost most of the bladder, most of the bowel, all prostrate and rectum, gained 2 new additions, a stoma bag and an urastomy bag, thats gonna take a lot of getting used to, but at least I am still around to deal with it, yeah more scans in around 8 weeks, juat hoping for the best then. I would like to take it this oppurtunity to ask members, if anyone notices blood in their poo, then get to their doctors right away, I didnt, I first noticed early April 2022, but put it down to stress, over the summer of last year it got more regular and more redder and clotty, it was only in July that I told my wife what was happening, she went beserk because I hadnt told her earlier, we got a sample to my GP, who then got me an appointment for a colonoscope, where I was then told it didnt look good, but needed scans to find out more, got radio therapy and chemo therapy five days a week for 6 weeks over November and December, after that I had to wait 6 weeks then go back for more scans, a few weeks later they brought me in for the chat, when they told me that I would be losing major body parts, it was devastating, but I have a close and loving family to help me through the long road ahead, but again I cant stress enough to everyone, if you notice any redness in your bowel movement, get to your GP.

Devastating mate I know it won't help, I know a couple of people with both bags. You will get used to it and hopefully now your chemo etc is over you will be able to get back to all the things you love.

Back