Zgemma 2s Twin

You will have to download it from Plugins > Extensions As could not be included in back up as made the back up file to big

stumbled upon this thread by accident and am so glad i did.... i was using android dreamer to stream upstairs to my phone and it was soooo glitchy.... now im streaming straight to my laptop so i can watch tv when i have an early night :) also vlc got the nice record feature too, perfect if you only have a small usb setup on the box for recording and want to record a live event for example.... this saves me buying another box for upstairs now :grin:

Also will have some fun freaking out family members with the send message facility...... hahhaa im so easily pleased ;p

Last edited:
Just to reignite this thread with a good tip. If you have an android box or firestick etc you can download dream player and stream any channel available on you zgemma. Simply by putting in your box ip address and port number. works very well.

hi there!
its asking me for username and password when i try to watch on pc using vlc player using openbebif, this is since i installed open atv 5.3 i used to be on vix 3.01
any help please

I have answered this for you on the openatv 5.3 thread.

The username should be root, the password can be anything. Just type something (except blank on openwebif)

or just turn authentification off. I released this backup a day after a fresh install so I was probably faffing with something.

menu...plugins...openwebif

enable http authentication... no.

that should fix it. I think

hi kiddac!
tried that and openwebif now opens but if i try to watch a channel on my laptap,like i did before (vix 3 image)it opens vlc player like it used to,but then it asks for valid username and password!!

Screenshot (2).jpg

Last edited:
Just to reignite this thread with a good tip. If you have an android box or firestick etc you can download dream player and stream any channel available on you zgemma. Simply by putting in your box ip address and port number. works very well.

Thanks for the tip Gary, i have installed this on my firestick and it works great.
Do you know if it's possible to use this to connect to the zgemma outside my home network.

Hi guys, can anyone help me. I am trying to watch two channels at once. One on my main tv and one on dream player(fire stick) up stairs. I have a two tuner box but it says I don't have a spare tuner. Any ideas?

I only have one set of sky leads so I've spilt them between each box sky box and zgemma h2s. I want to loop the signal back into the skybox to get full functionality. Is this possible because I can't get it to work

Back