Zgemma box update epg list

Hi I have a zgemma twin tuner box and have noticed that the bt sport extra channels and setanta sports 1 is not on the epg. I have the autobouqtes thing on and it does it daily but still no new channels on my epg!! Do I need to do something to the epg cross loader or something? Could someone put up a guide on how I sort this out

Thanks

Bt extra channels are only used for the mid week Europe matches For setanta try main epg

When I do an epg search for setanta it comes up but why is it not showing in the sports section? Bt extra nothing on my v8 its shows in the sports section all week

Go to menu, set up, service searching, autobouquets maker, configure then change include "not indexed" channels to yes, green to save, then run an autobouquets scan

you could download autobouquets e2 in plugins, its in that one....or un install ABM and re install the latest?

With the v8 when I do a channel update it all goes in the correct category, thought this box would do the same by itself when a new channel got created

Do you mean new channels being added to the EPG categories?

I have the latest image installed and it has the latest ABM updates, it seems you have to keep the images up to date to keep the channel lists recent....

Yeah thats what I mean mate, I new to it all trying to the best I can. I don't want to lose anything by pressing the wrong thing lol how do I get the latest bouquets? Cheers for help :-)

I find on the older images either turn on roi in providers or run autoboquetsmaker and autoboquets e2 and you will have all the channels if you don't want to keep updating the image

Set it to roi did a rescan it found a lot more channels but its still not on sport category. Not really sure what to do with running amb and e2 :-O

---------- Post Merged at 11:11 PM ----------

Looking in cross epg set up it has schedule download on no is that correct or do I need to do a new download once it abm has done a scan

I have my Cross EPG scheduled download to 4:50 am, 30 mins after ABM scan.....when you enable ROI then you have to scroll down on the categories page to sports-ROI and it should be in there?

I noticed on Saturday the premier sports HD channel in my uk sports bouquet had the 3pm KO playing away with Setanta HD in the corner! Weird but happy enough. Who knows what I did lol

Hi I am
a newbie finally got my zgemma H1 to work thanks a lot to bees with his step by step pic setup top man. I was thinking how do update the channels list on this device, is it same procedure as F5s boxes you download and upload to your box? Thanks in advance

Back