zgemma cline using cccam and oscam

hi folks through this site I have been able to setup my zgemma star s2 with openatv using mtpockets image and although it is working great with mgcamd and a n line I cant get a cline to work.
looking through the forum I will try with oscam .
can someone please tell me where I can get oscam.server and oscam.config files to put into my box.

thanks in advance tommy

tommy you can use your n line details to create a cccam.cfg file with notepad,why dont you stick with mgcamd if its working great

just because when I first got box I got a test cline and could never get it working which has always bugged me.
I then heard that u can use oscam to run a cline and the only way to learn is to try.
doing it this way is only for my own satisfaction as mtpockets image is brilliant.

thanks for the response guys I have cccam 2.3 and oscam in softcams but I need oscam.server and oscam.cfg files to download.
although nline is working like I say its just my own satisfaction if I can also get a cline working

hi guys im new here, newbie to zgemma 2s and was wonderin if anyone could point me in the right direction to where I can setup the box correctly. I'm looking to add the sly blue background etc.. and add whatever else I can to the box, plugins etc... any help would be great, thanks.

had a good stab at it but struggling a bit. going to have another go tomorrow. its way harder than openbox, they are straight forward.

just because when I first got box I got a test cline and could never get it working which has always bugged me.
I then heard that u can use oscam to run a cline and the only way to learn is to try.
doing it this way is only for my own satisfaction as mtpockets image is brilliant.

Your Test line will be expired, so need to test with a valid one.
You can use the converter to change ccam to oscam where you will get the revelant files to put into your Oscam folder for it to work.

Hi guys, jumping in on this. I converted a cline to oscam (a cline which is working perfectly with a skybox f5s) but its very sticky when watching channels, its freexing after 20 seconds of viewing for about 2 minutes and then coming right for another 20 seconds. Could anyone help?

Back