Zgemma Customer Support Thread Access

winder731

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been covered in any previous threads, I have done a search and couldn't find anything.

I've just ordered 2 Zgemma boxes from the Zgemma website and am awaiting delivery. I'm trying to log onto the Tech Kings Zgemma customer support thread below:

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-uk-customer-support/

I have tried both my Tech Kings password and Zgemma website account password however It's telling me my password is invalid. Is anyone able to help with this issue or should I contact Zgemma?

The reason I would like to access the thread is for support in setting up the boxes when they arrive and I'll be looking at purchasing a Cline for multi-room.

Many thanks
Mark

You will find all the help you need in setting up boxes from this site and the zgemma section.
The zgemma support site is limited and will not have discussions or advice on installing lines at all.
Do plenty of reading beforehand and look at the ready to be installed builds available for this range of boxes.

In addition to Benijofar's points, the access is not either your TK login, or zgemma login, it is a code he will send in the confirmation email.

Back