ZGEMMA h.2s duel tuner config needed

Settings, including tuner settings, are saved on the internal flash. The HDD does not come into the equation.

When you say that you cannot "download AB 28.2", are you meaning it does not run? You cannot download/install what is already installed. If it was the AB 28.2 failure to run, you need to disable picon options and possibly the script checks.

With regards to your tuner settings, what are they now? What you tried and what they are now are two different things. Post a screen shot of your tuner config for tuner A, screenshot of tuner b, screenshot of AB 28.2 settings. Use web browser to obtain screenshot. If your receivers' Ip address is 192.168.0.25, paste this into your web browser

http://192.168.0.25/grab?format=jpg&mode=osd

You can the right click on picture and save it

Settings, including tuner settings, are saved on the internal flash. The HDD does not come into the equation.

When you say that you cannot "download AB 28.2", are you meaning it does not run? You cannot download/install what is already installed. If it was the AB 28.2 failure to run, you need to disable picon options and possibly the script checks.

With regards to your tuner settings, what are they now? What you tried and what they are now are two different things. Post a screen shot of your tuner config for tuner A, screenshot of tuner b, screenshot of AB 28.2 settings. Use web browser to obtain screenshot. If your receivers' Ip address is 192.168.0.25, paste this into your web browser

http://192.168.0.25/grab?format=jpg&mode=osd

You can the right click on picture and save it
Thank you very much for everyones help. I will keep trying.. i did reset the box to factory settings which i did best I thought the recent flash would correct. So ive basically wiped off the internal settings havent i

Thank you very much for everyones help. I will keep trying.. i did reset the box to factory settings which i did best I thought the recent flash would correct. So ive basically wiped off the internal settings havent i
I hate messing round with files unzipping ect.. anyway i can install wooshbuild via terminal?

The best way to restore to factory defaults, is to flash a new image. factory reset does not really restore to factory settings.

You should be able to install all plugins from the plugin server of image.

The best way to restore to factory defaults, is to flash a new image. factory reset does not really restore to factory settings.

You should be able to install all plugins from the plugin server of image.
Thanks i have just reflash to wooshbuild infinity.. now trying to download egp
With new error message
“Cross EPG Time out for tuner lock” any ideas? I might even think its a faulty box

Check signal finder. Can you lock on to 11778, Vertical, 27500. You will have to manually set the details. Check both tuners.

Attachments

• ABM and CrossEPG 11778 satfinder.jpg
    ABM and CrossEPG 11778 satfinder.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 12
Use epgimporter plugin
Press blue, choose rytec sat/virgin uk and put a tick in the six boxes, click green to save, then press yellow

Attachments

• 54AB9F74-9291-43C8-A688-68530D67B670.jpeg
    54AB9F74-9291-43C8-A688-68530D67B670.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 74149850-A256-4EAA-96E1-6B6E49BE6378.jpeg
    74149850-A256-4EAA-96E1-6B6E49BE6378.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 16
  • E037C4C6-CDD1-4644-8238-7303A1BE7C42.jpeg
    E037C4C6-CDD1-4644-8238-7303A1BE7C42.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 15
Your last picture is showing signal finder. But you are showing predefined frequency. Change it to user defined and enter the details in the picture I uploaded.

Can you please try getting a screenshot using your web browser. I posted instructions on how to do it. Try it, it's a learning process.

Ok i have enteted all the details you gave me.

I haven’t saved yet.
Can you check the pictures to make sure they are ok?
This is the only way i can send pictures atm

Picture is fine. That shows you are not receiving the frequency/transponder that CrossEPG needs to use. You should have gotten a lock. ( tick in the signal box, as well as bars in the indicator)

Can you try tuner B too?

After that, go into the manual scan menu. Select single satellite, 28.2, type of scan = complete, say no to network scan. Then perform a scan. How many channels do you find? Post back with the number. If you don't get 900+, there is something wrong with your dish/lnb. A hardware fault or alignment issue.

Good night. I am sure someone else will chip in.

Picture is fine. That shows you are not receiving the frequency/transponder that CrossEPG needs to use. You should have gotten a lock. ( tick in the signal box, as well as bars in the indicator)

Can you try tuner B too?

After that, go into the manual scan menu. Select single satellite, 28.2, type of scan = complete, say no to network scan. Then perform a scan. How many channels do you find? Post back with the number. If you don't get 900+, there is something wrong with your dish/lnb. A hardware fault or alignment issue.

Thank
You very much for your help!

Can you try tuner B too?

Still no channels. I think its a faulty box :(

Back