Zgemma h1 help please

Samster1

Hi guys

A long time since i posted on here. I have a zgemma h1 which ive been using for over a year now. i have put in a new line and bt interactives not working properly i know the line is ok. ive read on here that its to do with the firmware. also ive read that setanta can now be added even if your out with ireland.

I tried updating to the latest version of vix as its my prefered firmware but it sticks on boot , ive seen the download for open atv which seems to have a fix for this but is there an y way i can get vix to work as its got the red skin.

thanks in advance

Vix don't support zgemma you should use openatv as they support your box. Setanta doesn't exist anymore it's called eir sport now

u will need to flash to openatv then straight back to vix if u want to keep vix also if bt hub smartsetup been causing hassle for me about 20 routers i have had to turn it off 192.168.1.254 is ip off router need admin pass which is on the router and turn smartsetup off stop lines working

Hi thanks for reply, how do i do that , i know how to flash using the usb but if i flash with open atv is it the most up to date version 5.3 and also if i put vix on over the top of that will it not just wipe the open atv install.

thanks

u can try flashing again with vix if dont work opeatv then vix i have had todo that b4 a couple times same way off flashing just diff images

Hi sorry if this is in the wrong section

---------- Post Merged at 06:58 PM ----------

after i install open atv do i have to back anything up or do it in a certain way or is it just a case of take usb out and put the other one in with vix latest version

Hi again

tried open atv then vix still sticks on boot, i bought firmware off ebay and that installed but still bt interactive does not work

Why would you buy firmware that is free, you shouldn't be using vix as its not intended to be used on zgemma stick with openatv. you are going to the bouquet for bt interactive right?

Hi

Ive been using vix since 2014 and not had a problem till recently, vix is listed on the zgemma website as a download for the box. yes i am going to the bouquet for bt interactive. the firmware i bought has the virgin media skin and looks nicde thats why i bought it.

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 AM ----------

I was going to try the willo download for open atv but it says it needs a code to download.

Vix maybe listed on their website but they don't support zgemma so the firmware is patched so it will work but you can't update over the air as for skins they are freely available to download, don't ever pay for firmware or skins as the seller is charging for someone else's work. When you select a channel in the bouquet what happens

Ah ok i get what you mean , flash once and never again. , when ever i press say bt interactive extra 6 which should be the bt sports 3 channel in full screen nothing after ages the channel comes on for 2or 3 sec then goes off. i emailed the guy with the line and he said its defo not his end, i have tried another 4 lines all doing the same. All the rest of the channels are working fine apart from bt interactive. When i added the line i did it through ftp and copied and pasted the cws code. am i supposed to add any other file? could it be that?

Right I'm on that channel now, if you go to that channel what press ok twice it should give you the signal readings

Back