Zgemma h1 help please

I would try that to eliminate hardware issue, I'm sure they'll have a similar skin to red in their feeds, tbh the skins all do pretty much the same thing.

ok will try that ive loaded up mt pockets file from this site is that the best one for zgemma h1, also the cam i amusing is 1.38 mgcam could it be i need a different cam?

ok will try that ive loaded up mt pockets file from this site is that the best one for zgemma h1, also the cam i amusing is 1.38 mgcam could it be i need a different cam?

Samster, I'm using mtpockets, both 1,38 and 1.35 work very well with nlines, just copy and paste the connection into usr/keys/right click on newcamd.list/if prompted open with notepad.
then copy and paste the connection in and save/ restart mgacm, job done

Yeah the fact it's working ok on other channels says to me that's not the issue if you got glitching on other channels I would say try an attenuator I run a duo 2 and had terrible problems til I put an attenuator on and dialled down the signal strength

Hi tried the open ATV and still the same, it must be a faulty box , can i ask should i be getting air sports the new setanta?

I can't really see how it would be a hardware fault though because it would surely have to affect other channels, are you sure you're using the right net I'd?

oh yes defo my nearest is uddingston and thats the one i have in

---------- Post Merged at 04:59 PM ----------

there are others that are near by like falkirk dont know if it would be worth a try

Just thinking when i tried the open ATV after setup i didnt do the over air update just wondering if that might have made a difference

Back