Zgemma H1 setup

kpatrickm

Evening. Im just about to pull the trigger on a Zgemma for the Mother-In-Law. I have set up a few boxes in my time but I would like to have a few things clarified before I go ahead

Is the Box updated through USB only?
As the box has Cable and Satellite tuners would it be easy to switch from one to the other? The reason I ask is I only have cable and it would be easier for me to set the box up here using the cable tuner. Then when I set it up at the in laws it would be run from the Satellite feed? Or does the box use different images for cable and satellite?

Thanks

Oh what is the best image to use for the box. My Mother In Law is a pensioner so the more it operated like a Virgin or Sky box the better.

Hi bud, you would be better off posting in the H1 section as more specific help can be given. However, to start you off I would use either Sucmnsee's image or MTPockets image, nearly al set up for you already.

They are updated automatically, not via usb like openbox etc

If you are planning on using Sat and Cable then you need a line for both. Sucmnsee's VIX image is similar to Sly layout, ch nos are even the same

Zgemma-Star H1

Back