zgemma h2 cant tune cable in

redarmy32

Hi all your help would be much appreciated, i have just purchased a zgemma h2 and have vix 4.1.00 firmware flashed to the box
i have followed all sucmnsee instructions, i have tuner b enabled and am using mgcamd with my N line.
I have virgin uk enabled to search channels and am finding 400 through boquets and another 100 through the automatic scan, problem is none of them work barring a couple of fta.
please help this is my 3rd day trying to get setup

Okay once you have put that in tuner b configuration.

Head over to ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker)

Go to providers

Choose your VM(UK) area to your same net ID.
Save
Start Scan

Arrgh so annoying I thought I would try another build of vix 3.2.021 to see if it would make a difference but I've now realised it's not cable firmware. I'm guessing I'll now have to low level and fat 32 format my USB again to get 4.1.001 back on my box? Can someone advise if I'm using right builds or not? Thanks burlesy I'll try that soon as I get back to where I was

Are you sure you have the cable tuner configured and switched on?
Usually if the cable tuner is set to not configured / not switched on then it wont give you an option for VM in ABM Providers

Have you gone to tuner configuration and set tuner b to cable and set your net id? Then you should be able to set providers to vm

What Image are you using?

Try re-flashing again with sucmnsee image or have a word with dsayers to see if he has an image which supports zgemma h2.

What image are you currently using?

Mmm I don't have an image for the h2 a little question can you take a pic of the back of your box ive heard that for some reason zgemma swaped the tuners around on the h2 models and that could be your issue try an older image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have sucmnsee image and I did have 2 tuners before I reflashed it

---------- Post Merged at 12:58 PM ----------

1472385483309328457155.jpg1472385483309328457155.jpg1472385483309328457155.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:00 PM ----------

Posting from phone god knows why I got 4 images lol

Attachments

• 14723854308771855656777.jpg
    14723854308771855656777.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
yep tuner b is the other way round try one of his older images.
for some reason zgemma decided to do a new batch with tuner b at the bottom instead of the top

Im not sure ive seen others mention it try on of the 3.2 images older the better or flash box from zgemma website and have a look in the cable section http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/ dangerous has done a guide for atv and bees has done a guide for vix

To be honest if its new send it back and get a h2h

Last edited:
Back