Zgemma H2 - No ecm info

Dazzle

hi Guys

I've been following sucmnsee very good tutorial and have loaded on the vix image. My FTA channels are working fine but none of the other channels are working. I've set up mgcamd 1.35a it appears to be active. I have added all my nline files in the usr/key folder.

I'm getting a message via the TSpanel softcam option where it says "No ecm info"

I've checked my nline provider and it appears that it could be due to violations on my account:
  • Be sure that no two copies of emulator are launched at a time (ex., MgCamd and XCamClient)

Does anyone know where I can find if Xcamclient is running on my system and to disable it?

Thanks

hi sucmnsee

I replaced both mg_cfg and newcamnd.

I've checked the softcam menu and only mgcamd1.35a is there and is active.

I've checked with my nline provider today and no voilations so the multiple emulators are not being used suddenly.

Still cannot get anything showing on the screen, will try with a test line to see if it is provider.
thanks for help.

Also does anyone know, if a channel hasn't decoded will a scrambled or not decoded message be shown on the screen?

At the moment my screen just shows a black screen when selecting encrypted channels?

My f5 used to show a big S meaning scrambled.

you shouldnt have replaced the mg_cfg if it was already there, no need to, just the newcamd.list file. Also tspanel is funny with the cloud ibox 2 plus SE, you should just install the softcam directly in the vix plugin downloads section. Delete any softcams installed with TSpanel.

If it was my image all files and mgcamd should be there with just needing to replace the ******* in newcamd.list wih line details.
make sure you leave off the N:_ at start too.

i dont think you get ecm info with an nline with mg camd but you will if you use a cline with cccam

If using SLY skin you can get ECM info when on a paid channel by pressing 'OK' button twice. It will show just before your server name

i use sucmnsee vix image on my zgemma s2s and it works good but i had a problem with channels clearing on other images what i did to get them working was copy the mg_cfg file from the vix image and put it into usr keys and the channels cleared after restarting mgcamd

Back