Zgemma h2 or h2h

Alien Heads

TK Veteran
My mate wants me to sort out a Virgin box for him, I already have a zgemma 2s but that's sky. I've never set up a Virgin one.

What's the difference in these two boxes Zgemma h2 & h2h. Also my mate is asking me if you can record one channel whilst watching another on Virgin.

Both receivers are combos sat and cable, the h2h is the newer model of the two, which is a good receiver. You won't be able to watch a VM channel and record another VM channel as its only got one tuner. You could record a VM channel and watch a sly channel. You will also need two or a dual line for this receiver.

H2 with do the job, just remove all the plugins you don't need use cache flush and a swap file. If set up correctly it will run fine. Personally I would go for the H2H as it's a quicker responding receiver I think there still £90.
Or maybe look in the the classified section of here, theres cheap boxes popping up all the time

There's a request section for cable and a separate one for satellite here on this site, providers will then message you

Back