Zgemma H2 setup - cable only

Deadshot

Hi

I am trying to setup the above box. I have put my vmedia cable into tuner slot b on the back and connected power, hdmi, ethernet lead.

I downloaded the firmware from the downloads section dated 20th feb 2016. I extracted the file which gave me a 'zgemma' folder, and a seperate openatv zip file. I copied the 'zgemma' folder onto a USB drive. I plugged this into the back, and then then turned on the box. In the tutorials it states the box should recognise the usb and then show it is flashing. All i get is a bunch of numbers and the box loads to what resembles a home screen.

I am not trying to setup satellite, only the cable. Is it possible the box i purchased is faulty, or am i doing something wrong?

The tutorials i come across mostly relate to setting up satellite (add lines to files etc). I can not find one just to set up the cable aspect. I'm coming from an A780 which was much simpler.

Any help would be appreciated as at the moment i've just got a £75 piece of metal lying around lol

Thanks in advance

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

you need to disable tuner A and enable B

i think the options are. not in front of box so cant be 100%

Menu
Setup
Service searching

you need to disable tuner A and enable B

i think the options are. not in front of box so cant be 100%

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Ok thanks, i will give this a go once i finish work.

If i manage to flash it, do you know how i can get the box set up? Scan for channels etc? The guides only seem to help for setting up the box using a satellite

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Back