Zgemma H2 Won't Record - Error Disk Full ????

Kopnut

:beg: Hi to all I seem to come to this (excellent) site with nothing to give but problems to behold. With help from Nickyd186, Garyth, dangerous and many others that have helped get me going, I say thank you but this problem has me at the edge. The Story so far -:
I got my zgemma h2 up and running on s*y and vm, too many bouquets but I'll sort that but recording ..... AAAAAArgh !!!!, I have formatted the stick (Kingston 32gb) on pc to fat32, found out it needed to be ntfs so formatted to that (not same stick as installed image on which is sucmnsee's vix image) , turned off white button on back, inserted stick, initialised, set vix, restarted, set abm, restarted, set epg, restarted. All channels and running a treat but come to record on s*y as want to watch vm hd channels it won't cooperate as the error disk full popup comes on the screen.
I have browsed the site for info to see what I am doing wrong but to no avail (probably missed it :damn:) Any help or pointers to resolve this issue would be gladly received, Many thanks from me and the mrs as I'll be part of the walking dead she's trying to record if I don't get this sorted.... !lol. :whacko:.

have you setup the mount to point to your hdd instead of sd1 .?

menu..setup..vix..mount change to hdd..

Last edited:
Sure have; tried them all, restarted all and tried mount manager to remount .... gonna get another USB stick to try .... to see if that works , thanks for replying johnboy196

- - - Updated - - -

Sure have; tried them all, restarted all and tried mount manager to remount .... gonna get another USB stick to try .... to see if that works , thanks for replying johnboy196

can you ftp in to your box and then go to your media/usb stick hard drive ect does it show up.? can you add a folder like picon to your usb stick hdd ect does it write or does it fail can you send anything to your hdd..is your usb stick in the back of the box..

i only use a usb pen drive 16gb fat32 works well.

you could also try setting your mount manger to media/usb & recording path to media/usb if you still get errors all the time worth a try..

Last edited:
Sorted !!!

can you ftp in to your box and then go to your media/usb stick hard drive ect does it show up.? can you add a folder like picon to your usb stick hdd ect does it write or does it fail can you send anything to your hdd..is your usb stick in the back of the box..

i only use a usb pen drive 16gb fat32 works well.

you could also try setting your mount manger to media/usb & recording path to media/usb if you still get errors all the time worth a try..

Thanks johnboy, took the mount manager and usb route.... works a treat..... Thanks again :bye:

Back