Zgemma h2

Hi I have had my box for over a year now and all of the channels keep freezing, some don’t even work
My dad and brother have same box off same provider and there’s are ok . Spoke to provider and suggested rebooting box & router , but still the same.
It’s getting really bad now and he doesn’t seem to know what to do?
Any help appreciated as I’m not very clued up on these
Many thanks

Why don’t you take your box round to your bro’s, see if it is ok there, assuming he lives in same area, ie same net id. Also have you got more cables/splitters etc, is your broadband ok, are you all on lan, or using homeplugs. There are many variables beyond the box/image/provider. At least you will narrow down problem.
Obviously you will need to retune to new net id if necessary if you are ok with that.

Hi they live nowhere near me or I would try that. Box is on vm. No splitters direct Ethernet from router , broadband is perfect in everything else in the house
Thanks

Hi. Nearly all the channels are freezing. Most of the time it’s like a channel gets stuck and you need to go up a couple of channels then back down to get them to work
Bt sport and premier freeze every 20 secs and is unbearable

If your local channels like BBC and ITV are freezing, then its a problem with the virgin feed or your tuner.

I’m going to pull everything out this afternoon , disconnect and clean and set all back up. I’ll post how I get on later
Thanks for advice and help

Back