Zgemma H2H for sale (ATV 5.3 & slyk1 hd)

BeakyFord

TK Veteran
Zgemma H2H for sale, comes with my latest build: see pics, OpenATV 5.3, slyk1 hd, IPTV player.
Set to Granada custom area for sly & Preston2 for virmin, fully tested & working without issue (will arrive as fta, you will need to add your own line/s)

PicMonkey%20Collage2_zpsw881zxqi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
PicMonkey%20Collage1_zpsrjwdp6ha.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Had issue loading image's If incorrect admin plz remove post

Last edited:
Im in the northwest, Lancashire hence box is setup for Granada & Preston2 area, takes 30 seconds to change box settings to your area if different

hi
new member as of last night.......so apologies in advance if my questions below seem daft.
your item might be just the job for my first leap into this method of tv viewing.
i was thinking of buying a new h.2s, but still trying to absorb all what is involved / required, e.g line, gift, etc.
it's all a bit alien at present!
your box is clearly up and running......without problems? last thing i want to do is buy into something new to me, only to experience technical issues.
currently have sky hd set-up.......would you box just replace that, e.g same connections from lnb?
would i require a hard drive to be able to record? ssd or hdd? external i assume?
could you explain what would be needed to receive the full sky suite of channels, assuming this box can do this?
i'm sure i could go on, but best leave it there.
i am certainly interested in your box and appreciate your time in answering my questions (from very much an enthusiastic beginner).
is posting an option, or is it collection only?
thanks again.

firstly welcome, all your questions can be answered with a little reading on the forum as your questions are often asked by people new to these things. These zgemma boxes are a decent place to start as they work well for the money & are a lot cheaper than the big named brands like VU+

This box is a H2H & is a twin tuner (watch one channel & record on another at the same time). The H2H has a single satellite/sky connection & a single Cable/Virgin connection, this box is perfect IF you have a Virgin broadband supply & a Sky dish. The advantage to having the Cable/Virgin tuner is that this will give you FULL HD unlike the Sky tuner which will only give a handful of HD channels.

If you only have a SKY dish then you need the H2S model of these boxes as that has 2 SKY connections instead of the 2nd tuner being for cable/virgin like it is on the H2H.

box is currently setup up for my area & have performed all the install config stuff that a lot of new members dont know how to do, new members often ask can they buy a box pre-setup with slyk1 hd skin, iptv player, bla bla bla already configured....This is one such box so IF you have Virgin broadband & a dish this box the zgemma you need.

Last edited:
many thanks for the welcome & the informative reply.
i don't have virgin broadband, so it would seem this box is not suitable for me.
glwts.

Good evening sorry to bother you but I'm hoping you can help. I'm moving to a new house and there's VM wiring in the living room. I would be interested in purchasing your box but could you please tell me what I need as I am a little confused after reading the above posts. I will be subscribing to VM 200mb broadband but do I need VM TV switched on too or do I need a Sky dish for the TV. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could give me to get the ball rolling. Thank you.

you will need:
a set top box (H2H)
a VM broadband connection (no tv service required)
a splitter (to connect both router & box)
a F connector adapter (to connect VM feed to box)
sky dish feed or a USB Cable Tuner (Optional - 2nd feed needed to watch 1 channel & record another at same time)
a hdd or USB for storage etc
a Line/Gift (to view subcription channels)

Will send you a pm msg re my H2H box for sale

Back