Zgemma H2H on VM freezing

emmajackt

Hi, I have a Zgemma H2H box using Ipab open atv 6.1 and have tried other images too and every channel glitches and freezes all the time to the point that it is unwatchable. I have the basic VM TV package and fast broadband. I was wondering if this is due to using the new VM superhub 3.0 that came with the V6 box, or do you think it is more to do with my gift provider? My brother still has the old VM modem and has no problems. I know I wont have sports in HD with this modem, but should it at least work ok with the Zgemma?

Any help would be most appreciated. Kev.

Hi, I have a Zgemma H2H box using Ipab open atv 6.1 and have tried other images too and every channel glitches and freezes all the time to the point that it is unwatchable. I have the basic VM TV package and fast broadband. I was wondering if this is due to using the new VM superhub 3.0 that came with the V6 box, or do you think it is more to do with my gift provider? My brother still has the old VM modem and has no problems. I know I wont have sports in HD with this modem, but should it at least work ok with the Zgemma?

Any help would be most appreciated. Kev.

It's almost certainly the line/gift causing this.
You won't get sky sports HD with any modem or line as they're not available to anyone using a cable line any longer.
bt HD and the other HD channels should be fine

It's almost certainly the line/gift causing this.
You won't get sky sports HD with any modem or line as they're not available to anyone using a cable line any longer.
bt HD and the other HD channels should be fine
Hi pabloescaban, Thank you so much for your super quick reply. I will buy a new gift and hopefully resolve this problem.

Thanks again for your help, it has been much appreciated.

Regards, Kev.

Hi,
I have a zgemma h2h running oopen atv 6.1 with wooshbuild infinity and the bouquets seem to be mixed up since installing wooshbuild infinity like dave hd and gold hd are in the news bouqeut for my virgin line. Virgin have announced that the channels are back so i updated the autobouqets maker and rescan the channels but the gold and dave sd etc channels are still missong plus gold hd and dave hd are now missing from the news bouquet. Also i have sky satellite and the international bouquet is still missing.
Can anybody help?

if you go into autobouquetsmaker and delete all bouquets, then run a scan it should put everything back in the correct order

if you go into autobouquetsmaker and delete all bouquets, then run a scan it should put everything back in the correct order
Will this add some of the missing bouqeuts from sky? Because i had wooshbuild v7 before and that bouquet was always there but on wooshbuild infinity ita disappeared

Have you set up your tuners for virgin and sat?
if they are configured for both then the channels wil be found during the scan, if you've only set up the cable tuner then sat channels won't be found

Have you set up your tuners for virgin and sat?
if they are configured for both then the channels wil be found during the scan, if you've only set up the cable tuner then sat channels won't be found
The tuners have both been set for sat and virgin but sky international bouquet is missing and the gold and dave channels are not back on the virgin entertainment boquet

Back