Zgemma H2H

Hi Guys,

Completely new to this, I have purchased a Zgemma H2H box, does anyone know what version of Wooshbuild I need to install?

Does version 5 work? I'm confused.

Look forward to some help. Thanks

Wooshbuild 5 will work, however if you wish to use cable services with it, you'll need to download autobouquetsmaker from system plugins so you can add your net id.
This will then enable you to have 2 sets of bouquets, one for sky and one for cable, should you wish to use both services.

If you have vm services you can have full hd btw, with sky only sd is available to you...

Does the v5 build include a virgin section? I know the box allows for both cables which is good.

No, but you do have other builds on here which are developed more for the vm side than sky. As I said above you would need to use autobouquetsmaker to run the cable side, rather than having a vm skin, you have a sky skin running on the cable side as well.

Get a Zgemma H2s from here Zgemma Star H.2S Satellite Receiver H2S

Connect it up to your Sky Feed and internet. Use a wired internet connection if possible. or even Homeplugs. Wifi works too but you must get a wifi adapter.

Flash it with Wooshbuild v5

Get your paid gift/line

Enjoy :)

PM me if you want a seller for a line, can recommend another techkings user

Hi, I am also new. Can someone please explain setting up the newccamd.lst and difference between using CWS = and N:. Is N: for sat and CWS covers cable and sat (I have zgemma h2h box. Thanks

Your line supplier will give you a newcamd.list file along with a mg_cfg file, these two need to be transferred to your receiver into the right location (usr/keys)

CWS = is a mgcamd line
N: is a newcamd line
C: is a CCcam line

All 3 lines can be used in sat or cable

Use 2 lines of the same format for sat and cable for ease, its possible to use a combination of the above if needed.

Back