WooshBuild Zgemma H5 infinity

teflon

Hello folks,
Quick question. I have a zgemma H5 running wooshbuild infinity on version. 6.3. All has been fine but the last week or so when its powering up it stays on the wooshbuild infinity boot screen. It does get to 100% and the channels are all there. If I press channel 1 it launches but does anyone know why its not automatically launching channel 1 (Saorview).

I'm based in Ireland and don't use iptv.

Thanks

Very Old image sounds like something might be corrupted you would do better to move on from it as it is no longer supported.

Not many of us have experience a soarview, maybe @cactikid can help

Wooshbuild isn't supported now and is out of date,personally I would flash openatv 7.3 keep it plain and simple and add any plugins you need.
Abm and epgimporter already in it so just a case of setting abm to your region and scan and tick boxes in epgimporter and run.

Wooshbuild isn't supported now and is out of date,personally I would flash openatv 7.3 keep it plain and simple and add any plugins you need.
Abm and epgimporter already in it so just a case of setting abm to your region and scan and tick boxes in epgimporter and run.
Thanks, I do like the functionality of the wooshbuild and the family are somewhat used to the layout. I will have a look at a few of the images.

Cheers for the suggestion 👍

By doing what I suggested shouldn't make a difference,just add a skin and you won't know the difference.
Don't be afraid to ask for help if you get stuck there's plenty of members willing to help.👍

By doing what I suggested shouldn't make a difference,just add a skin and you won't know the difference.
Don't be afraid to ask for help if you get stuck there's plenty of members willing to help.👍
Thanks again!
Always reluctant to change these things incase I lose all the bouquets and how I have set them up...

Saorview areas might have aerials suited to that area .
Did you setup your location before scanning and would ask if your getting a signal and reading on that channel?

Thanks, I do like the functionality of the wooshbuild and the family are somewhat used to the layout. I will have a look at a few of the images.

Cheers for the suggestion 👍
Then the only option would be wilobuild based on the vix image.

Hey folks. Just to let you know I sorted all that. Once I knew there was a problem with the plugins in general I went about it a different way.

I downloaded the file, saved in in the tmp folder and ran a command in putty to the box. All updated and we are back in business.

Thanks again everyone!

Back