zgemma h2s to dreamplayer please is it possible

Idledawn

assistance please
i currently run a H2s. I use a app called en2 player to stream to my ipad , works a treat.

i also have fire stick in another room with kodi on.
im trying to stream my h2s to another tv via dreamplayer through the a####n app dreamplayer
which i guess is similar as my en2 app . Obviously a#####n dont support that app

i do have web int installed as i run vix.
would you know how i set up or the settings at all please or dont dreamplayer support h2s

thankyou
idledawn

I have dream player working on 2 fire TV sticks. Just need to put the hostname and port details in and it worked straight off.

Hi Markf1974
thankyou
could you tell me the set up please
ip ad is receiver/ port
attatched is dream player as it is
i currently run en2player to stream to ipad with no alterations on my system
but i'm trying to run stream from h2s to another tv via dreamplayer on firestick
much appreciated
thankyou
Dawn
imagejpeg

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 AM ----------

image.jpg

Hi you can find the IP from your routers homepage, I have mine set to fix the IP given to the h2s. I'm not in front of the box but believe its port 80 will check later.

Thankyou Markf1974
i tried by entering the ip of the h2s but no joy/ then there was htps & login . Do i not use those
so looks like i have to put my router ip?
is this correct?
any adjustment on the h2s it's self
appreciate your help
thankyou

Hi, shouldn't need https or login n default. Are you on a standard build or have you flashed one from here such as wooshmans?

OK, I'm on wooshbuild and I just enter the boxes IP and port 80 and accept all other defaults apart from unticking the picons option.

Last edited:
Just the job :smoke rings:
thankyou. Markf1974 ,Looks like it's restricted to the 1st of 5 in each bouquets
but may be worth the purchase
million thanx
idledawn

Back