Zgemma H2S

Islandman

Hi,

First post folks so I am just learning about the site. Just upgraded to a Zgemma H2S and it appears to be much better that my old Skybox. Got a new skin thanks to Kiddac(I think) and everything looks great. My problem is adding my line. Used to be camds set up- cccamds - newcam etc. It is an N line and I have followed all of the instructions and have the softcam panel but when I transfer the notepad file via Filezilla and restart the cam it doesnt seem to be picking it up. I keep getting the message " no new ecm info ". I know there are lost of posts on this but I can't seem to get it right. Would anyone be able to point me at a step by step guide please?

Thanks,

Islandman.

your nline you are adding the connection CWS = Line yeah? I don't use this build but when you add the connection in notepad you are pressing save up the top left?

Last edited:
Yes I changed it to CWS=
Should it be saved as mg_cfg or CCcam.cfg?
Should the rest of the notepad file be blank as the server guy who sent it has his details at the top.
Do you mean save the notepad file at top left?

Islandman

Yes I changed it to CWS=
Should it be saved as mg_cfg or CCcam.cfg?
Should the rest of the notepad file be blank as the server guy who sent it has his details at the top.
Do you mean save the notepad file at top left?

Islandman

If its a nline its for mgcam, yeah the info your provider has sent you is what I would only have in notepad, click save top left so the file is saved, then restart mgcam 1.35 or 38 whichever your using

mine is saved as newcamd.list - remember to write it to your box - are you using the right ftp programme -

Downloaded Wooshbuild and everything is working perfectly. Followed the instructions to the letter and added line via usb. Brilliant. Thanks for all of your replies.

Islandman

Back