Zgemma Help

bborluap

Hi

I hope someone can help. Every time I bring my Zgemma out of standby the picture has a strange purple hue. The only way I can get rid of this is to power off and power on again. Has any had the same problem and know how to fix?

Thanks.

Sounds to me like your TV is only receiving the Red and Blue but no Green from your box. Check that the HDMI lead plugs and both sockets (TV and box) are clean - a bit of saliva works wonders :). If you still have problems try another cable.

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ----------

Sounds like your TV is only receiving the Red and Blue but no Green from your Zgemma. Check the plugs on each end of the lead, and the sockets on your box and TV, are nice and clean - a bit of spit works wonders :). If you still have problems, try another cable.

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ----------

Sounds like your TV is only receiving the Red and Blue but no Green from your Zgemma. Check the plugs on each end of the lead, and the sockets on your box and TV, are nice and clean - a bit of spit works wonders :). If you still have problems, try another cable.

As above...hopefully just your hdmi cable. Try giving the ports a clean. Try reversing it. Or try a different hdmi cable.

Back