zgemma i55 box

Hello i am very interested in buying one these box. Like to make sure when i am looking for provider what should i look for if they are supporting this box or no ?

is it linux ?
or we just provide them mac address ?

how does it work please help

Thanks

Hello i am very interested in buying one these box. Like to make sure when i am looking for provider what should i look for if they are supporting this box or no ?

is it linux ?
or we just provide them mac address ?

how does it work please help

Thanks
These two plugins work well
Xc plugin
Suls plugin

Most providers will support this box

i didn't like it, just personal choice tough.

much prefer the openbox vx 2gb for a lot less running perfect player.

i didn't like it, just personal choice tough.

much prefer the openbox vx 2gb for a lot less running perfect player.

I really like the sky skin on this site i want to use that, that is why picking zgemma 155 if open box can run that sky skin image then i have no problem looking into open box as long the box running that sky skin.

Also i need to know about openbox do i give my provider mac address how does that work ?
whats the key word i am looking for example for Mag boxes we provide mac address and use stb emu

to be honest i am new to this site and don't know much about these boxes . I been testing android boxes and mag
the only reason i want a new box cause of that sky skin on this site

i don't wanna use stbemu , i don't think stbemu support sky skin

okay so all i need to ask the provider if they support zegemma i55 ?
or anything else i need to look for

thanks for the help
Most will support the i55 just mention it when taking out a test

Zgemma i55 is great for IPTV or Plex and all the plugins etc especially when you take into account how cheap it is too, great boxes :)

Thank you all , sky skin on this site does it work on dreambox 500s ? will i be able to run IPTV on dreambox using sky skin ?

Back