zgemma I55 IPTV box

1554leslie

Self Closed Account
Evening guys,as promised i have set up a little guide for the zgemma i 55 iptv box as i know a lot of people have bought it and cant set it up,what i will explain is a very easy way to get the box enabled for you to watch iptv,

1) what i have found is there is no support for the box off the manufacturer(please dont try and flash it with vix) as it will not work
2) the box runs best on openatv
3) easy way to set it up is to ask your iptv provider for a Dreambox OE 2.0 MPEGTS -Default file
4) once you have the file,transfer it to ( ect, enigma 2 ) and then restart gui on the box and you will have all your providers channels on there
5) the small remote is very poor,if you have a zgemma h2s box the remote will work on the i55 far better
6) the box is enigma 2 so you can connect it and file transfer and change skins and all the other things that go with using this type of software

Over all the box runs iptv quite good but the price is around the same as the magbox range and that is a tried and tested dedicated iptv box,i know which one i would buy and its not the the i55 model,knowing zgemma they will come back with a better version and take on the challenge of the market leaders

Mr dangerous you can get that box of yours out again so its not a door stop and get the adult channels you so desperately crave LOL

I have set my box up with my club skin

Attachments

• 2012-03-06 21.58.15.jpg
    2012-03-06 21.58.15.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 464
  • 2012-03-06 21.59.01.jpg
    2012-03-06 21.59.01.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
I see you've been doing the night shift again Les, when do you sleep lol, as for adult channels that's not for me, far to busy helping out newbies out.

The i55 still in its box but will be back out for a play soon (y)
Great guide by the way :yes!:

What do you mean when you say there are no support for it.

There are images on zgemma.tv (including vix)

There are images on zgemma.org

I have tried most of the firmware/images available from zgemma.tv,I have tried all the vix images on there and can confirm that none will work on the box,it just boots up and keeps crashing and a mate off another forum has been i touch with the manufacturer and they have confirmed that vix will not work,i flashed it with open pli and found that to be a very basic image with a lot off lagging when using the remote,so really found openatv is best to be used,why put openvix firmware out there for people to use when it wont run on the box,On opening the box after delivery there is not even a booklet of any kind explaining how to use the remote or any information about the box,The remote from the zgemma h2s or similar works far better that the remote supplied,If you call that support i wound not be buying that box,I have a large amount of customers using zgemma s/2s/h2s ect ect which love and for the price are great value,I just expected a bit more from the box but saying that it does run iptv very well and the picture quality is very good

You can use this box but ask your supplier for Dreambox OE 2.0 MPEGTS -Default file,he will be able to give you one with your current sub,He will have it set up on his system so thats not an issue,you will need to connect the box to a file sharing program like filezilla or flash fxp and then transfer the Dreambox OE 2.0 MPEGTS -Default file to etc,enigma 2 and restart gui on the box and you will have all your current channels working

ah ok cool
i will ask my provider
also i have 2 boxes.. Zgemma S and Zgemma H1
will it work on it?

thanks
neilesh

ah ok cool
i will ask my provider
also i have 2 boxes.. Zgemma S and Zgemma H1
will it work on it?

thanks
neilesh
Not really the processor is to slow

It will be another week or two before i can put some time into this box but you can do a lot with this i55 box as in pairing it to other devices and so on,i dont think zgemma know their selves but we will find out with a little time and effort, if it gets to much for me, me and her in doors go upstairs for a good cuddle and all the extras that go with it and after 20 pints so there is hope

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao ok cool no worries
my mate mentioned to me about some mag box or something? are they any good?
or in opinion which is best one out there?

thanks
neilesh

Magboxes are very good and are a dedicated iptv box and very easy to setup,even bangord30 can manage to do it i would think

Last edited:
Hi guys how do you flash image onto one of these not sure is it my usb thats fecked or im doing something wrong done a low level format and formated it to fat32 have zgemma folder added to usb
When i comnect usb to box it just loads factor image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evening guys,as promised i have set up a little guide for the zgemma i 55 iptv box as i know a lot of people have bought it and cant set it up,what i will explain is a very easy way to get the box enabled for you to watch iptv,

1) what i have found is there is no support for the box off the manufacturer(please dont try and flash it with vix) as it will not work
2) the box runs best on openatv
3) easy way to set it up is to ask your iptv provider for a Dreambox OE 2.0 MPEGTS -Default file
4) once you have the file,transfer it to ( ect, enigma 2 ) and then restart gui on the box and you will have all your providers channels on there
5) the small remote is very poor,if you have a zgemma h2s box the remote will work on the i55 far better
6) the box is enigma 2 so you can connect it and file transfer and change skins and all the other things that go with using this type of software

Over all the box runs iptv quite good but the price is around the same as the magbox range and that is a tried and tested dedicated iptv box,i know which one i would buy and its not the the i55 model,knowing zgemma they will come back with a better version and take on the challenge of the market leaders

Mr dangerous you can get that box of yours out again so its not a door stop and get the adult channels you so desperately crave LOL

I have set my box up with my club skin

hi where do you add the file/info to (etc, Enigma 2 ) what does the file need to be as will it be copy and paste type?
I have a e.g:
http://blank-blank.sys.net:3000/get.php?username=fawad&password=test&type=enigma16&output=ts

thanks

Back