zgemma s2 sbo

andy666

Hi guys i am total noobie to this bought my first zgemma s2 about a week ago and got it up and running. But got a quick question .Can you get sky box office on these boxes or is that the one thing that you cant get. Please put me out of my misery and let me know..

Yes you can -go into the epg and scroll down to box office then ok but I can't seem to get a listing of what is on or time but can get the movie etc

Thanks just tried and its exactly same for me no listing info but can get some of the films.

Thanks for your reply much appreciated

No worries perhaps someone who has a bit more knowledge will be able to enlighten us as how to get the schedule

Your lucky to be getting box office movies atall (if you even are) as most providers only have ppv fights wrestling and adult

Hi also is there any type of cathup function on there again any help is appreciated
There's an On demand plugin but only for a few channels. Think this is the biggest downfall to CS but we can't have everything for our pittance a year

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I get the clip of the movies but thats it. But am happy with just the boxing me mate and the occasional p**n obviously haha

Back