Zgemma Star 2S EPG

isdbnull

Can anyone advise how to get the best out of the Zgemma Star 2S EPG? Mine is sporadically poor. It has entries for a few select channels, but most are just randomly blank. I bought the box as a gift for my father in law, who won't be able to cope with any sort of manual update process (like the way XMLTV gets updated on my own crappy Openbox), so I'm just looking to find a way to make the most of the over-the-air EPG updates. Thanks.

i moved from xmltv a long while ago and configure all my boxes on cross epg setup on 28.2 and saved to usb stick.

I knew nothing about CrossEPG until these guys helped me out, but if you Google for something like "CrossEPG Vix setup" you'll find what you need. Looks like as my box had a Vix build, this was the relevant factor for the setup as the same instructions apply to any digibox running Vix, rather than seeking instructions for the Zgemma Star 2S specifically. That's my understanding of it anyway. Hope this helps.

If you go to WOS forum and look in the vix guides there is a guide on how to set up a box from scratch including the epg

You can do either if you have a bigger drive the epg does not take up a lot of space at all and rest for recording Some people have a small usb in back for Epg and Swap manager and drive in front for recordings

Thanks for reply lads, any advice on setting up my portable hdd? Is it straightforward and can you series link programmes....
Thanks in advance

Has anyone sorted this issue out. I am doing .y nut in trying get to get my epg to work. Pls Pls Pls help me b4 I go mad. Also the issue with 489kb reading titles

This guide works flawlessly for sky on zgemma. What about vm? I get a full 7 day epg for sky but only 1 day for vm. Anyone know how to sort? Many thanks

Back