Cable ZGemma Star H1 Streaming Live TV Using Plex DLNA Succesfully.

SteBowker

Here to offer help with people who might be having problems steaming Live TV to iPads iPhones, Xbox One, PS4, Andriod.

Works both with Satelite and Cable Tuners!

Used Wifi DLNA.

Plex DLNA Server.

Used Dreambox Plex Pluggin & Installed.

Installed Webif Pluggin.

Connected Dreambox Plugin to H1 Box using IP Address in Settings.

While having Plex Server running, Use any DLNA Client to stream Live TV including HD Channels and accessing Recordings!!!

No TV Guide as of yet!

Worked on Xbox One and iPad Air.

Note. - Home Network Only!

Must have a good Internet Connection with the right setup. This includes Good Download and Upload Speeds.

10MB - 15MB 1080P HD Stream.
7MB - 9MB 720P HD Stream.
2.5MB SD Stream.

Comment if you need help!

Thanks for that I've been looking for something like this for a while... I have an Xbox one and Zgemma h.2s on the same home network. Not sure how to follow your guide tho where do I start? Download those apps and enter details on Zgemma? Then what on Xbox? Sorry for these silly questions I'm just a bit confused as to how you did this. Cheers

Any more details on this. I have been trying to get tv channels to stream to smart tv, have tried ss iptv, smart iptv works for fta channels but movies buffers all the time and words once after long buffer. I'm trying to get plex set up now with iptv bundle. Have loaded m3u playlist but noting playing from channel list on pc via plex or smart tv plex app.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Hi can u give a step by step guide ive managed to download plex on computer got the iptv put the m3u into plugins folder but its not coming up with the channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys!
i did use this but i had to reinstall plex on my pc, and now for some reason dreambox on plex will not connect to my zgemma2s!!!
it did before, so can someone please give me some instructions to help ,,, also i did try iptv on plex, it gives me the list of channels on plex on my pc but will not play any of the channels!! i tried unticking "direct play" "direct seam" on plex player settings, as someone suggested but still no joy!

helpppp!! please as i want to connect my downstairs lgtv to my zgemma upstairs!!
thanks

Back