ZGEMMA-STAR H2 Box

anj000

Im looking to get rid of my openbox v5s and get the box in the title is it easy to setup? Thx in advance

Ok I might be wrong here as all these zgemma names get me confused but isn't the h2h 2 sat tuners
with the H2 being 1 cable 1 sat tuner.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

H2h is 100% sat and cable as i have one at home. It is the second generation of the h2 so faster boot up more responsive remote, the full specs of the two boxes can be found by looking zgemma uk the forum sponsor. Me personally would go for the newer box for the speed diffrence but if you havnt tried both you wont no the diffrence so go for either lol

Many Thanks will have a l ook at them now, what sort of a line do I need to get up and running is it a c line or an n line, also I read somewhere that I need 2 lines for combo boxes one for cable and one for sat is that correct or did I misread that.

Many Thanks will have a l ook at them now, what sort of a line do I need to get up and running is it a c line or an n line, also I read somewhere that I need 2 lines for combo boxes one for cable and one for sat is that correct or did I misread that.

Best get two nlines for sat and cable that way you put them both in a newcamd.list file and run thru mgcamd, or you can get one line that does both sat and cable pm me when you get your box and i will send you his username on here so you can contact him.

Is your kryptview broke theres someone on here looking to buy one just wants box and remote obv working lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/97518-looking-kryptview-a780.html

Hi

No its not broke its just that they pulled the plug on it, only the normal channels are working, a few film channels last time I looked apparantly you can flash the box and buy an n line for it but have looked and its a bit to complicated for me to do

It won't need a flash just a updated line. I'm sure your line provider would help you with that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I did try and update it manually on the box, but it has to be updated by computer I believe, and not sure how to do that, as on the kryptview box there is no USB port like the F5s box so I think it said I needed a 9 pin cable but as for updating it really not sure how do do it, and I bet it is so easy to do as well

cactikid has a guide how to do it it wont be that hard lol cant help with that one as I havnt used the box myself if your not gonna use it sell it and put money towards new box ;)

Back