Zgemma star h2 freezes

Sirius

Got a zgemma box about a month ago off the link below it totally freezes every day it's running open Atv 6 the epg goes to a 16 gig Kingston memory stick, I've tried it it in the front and rear ports but still freezes I have to power off the box and let it reboot to work again, any ideas would be great thanks again for any forth coming help

Your post is rather vague - FEED us with information!

Model of box?
Issues with sat or cable?
Have you tried another test line?
Have you tried restarting softcam?
What internet do you have?
Is it the box freezing or picture?

Mine has been freezing. Know the clock stops at the exact time it freezes..nothing works bit to shut off at the back.. ive asked grog

Do you record much? if so a 16gb usb isn't very big. If you press the 'file list' button how much space does it say you have free?

You say it crashes daily, is it the same time each day?

Are you using a build that someone has created or is it a setup you have done yourself?

Hi and thanks for replying, sorry to be vague the zgemma star h2s freezes/crashes mostly when moving through movies/sport/documentaries, it will crash regular through the day no specific time, not the programme on tv, the box is running open atv 6
Just iptv no cable or sat,
The box uses xtream editor I have made no changes to settings apart from epg updates at 7am, I'm using plusnet fibre broadband which works well ?
I don't record just watch sport and movies, hope this is a better description of the problem, thanks again

Try disabling Movie Organisor if it's installed. Green button -> movie organisor and set enable to no.

If you record iptv then this causes issues with the plugin. May not be the problem but worth a go

in /home/root/logs you should see a crash log, grab the latest one and take a look to see if that gives any clues (open in notepad on computer)

Back