Zgemma Star H2 picture issues

BestGuess

Quick question guys I have some serious picture issues (pixelated,occasional audio drop off) anyone know of a fix. ? I know most times the fix is get a new line. I have only been using the one I have for just under 3 months. Thing that baffles me is I have tried a lot of things myself ( original set up was TP-LINK plug directly behind where box is sitting but I found out that was not an original socket to the room so I bought longer Ethernet cable moved connection to original socket all was good for a couple of weeks then issues again moved my super hub from upstairs so it was next to box.) Again issue was solved came back from holiday at the weekend Sunday all good.Since last night the issue now returns) the guy I got the box set up by assured me after last issue that there were no issues at the suppliers end. Thing is it managed to fix itself by start of next day. These test lines how does that work I know you use filezilla to access box but do I need to remove existing line and replace with test line or do I just put test line in same place. Downside is I don't know where my line comes from. I have spent the last hour trying various things I have reboot box then reboot Superhub also changed all cable (ethernet,HDMI) I even checked Vermins free to air channels and they are the exact same (pixelated and broken up) TBH I am getting to the point it is about to get kicked to the kerb.

I am running Zgemma Star H2 / Vix / on Vermin

TIA for any help given
Cheers

Last edited:
Back