1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zgemma STAR H2 Virmin Red HD SKin no picture but EPG picks up all the channels.

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H2' started by doubleh, Dec 29, 2016.

1. doubleh

doubleh Registered

Hi Guys,
    I am new to this and am doing my best to figure this out. My channels went blank a few weeks ago and I was told by the man I bought it from that it was because the guy that supplied his line had closed down his server. I have now bought a new cline and have follow the instructions carefully and updated my CCcam.cfg file. The EPG picks up all the channels but when I select them it is only a black screen. I have the FTA SD channels but nothing else. I have tried endlessly to restart cam, reboot router, re-search EPG and change settings from reading threads on here but nothing makes a difference. Should I be looking at reflashing the box and starting again? If so what's the best build to use. My signal is running at 29% but I'm told that is a bug with the software. Can anyone please tell me the best way of sorting this out. I don't even care if it has the blue sly skin. I just need it sorting asap.

2. dillyp70

dillyp70 PETER DILWORTH

{Roofer
    merseyside
    Cline??
    Were did you transfer your line to??
    Was it deffintly a cline and not CWS =

3. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

I have already replied to your first posting, keep it on the one thread and you'll get more help
    which type of line did you buy N OR C ?

4. doubleh

doubleh Registered

C line

5. Andy Mcd

Andy Mcd Registered

Male
    Scotland
    if you have teamviewer and filezilla installed on a pc or laptop i can have a look at it for you and can test your line if you want just drop me a message

6. doubleh

doubleh Registered

I have filezilla and I have just have tested the line and it has a green rectangle next to it. I'm aware like you said we are typing it twice so I will continue speaking to you on the other thread.

7. doubleh

doubleh Registered

Thank you so much Andybhoy1984 for helping me with this.
    It turned out it was the line that some ars####le sold me which wasn't live. Anyway problem sorted now