Zgemma STAR H2 Virmin Red HD SKin no picture but EPG picks up all the channels.

doubleh

Hi Guys,
I am new to this and am doing my best to figure this out. My channels went blank a few weeks ago and I was told by the man I bought it from that it was because the guy that supplied his line had closed down his server. I have now bought a new cline and have follow the instructions carefully and updated my CCcam.cfg file. The EPG picks up all the channels but when I select them it is only a black screen. I have the FTA SD channels but nothing else. I have tried endlessly to restart cam, reboot router, re-search EPG and change settings from reading threads on here but nothing makes a difference. Should I be looking at reflashing the box and starting again? If so what's the best build to use. My signal is running at 29% but I'm told that is a bug with the software. Can anyone please tell me the best way of sorting this out. I don't even care if it has the blue sly skin. I just need it sorting asap.

Hi Guys,
I am new to this and am doing my best to figure this out. My channels went blank a few weeks ago and I was told by the man I bought it from that it was because the guy that supplied his line had closed down his server. I have now bought a new cline and have follow the instructions carefully and updated my CCcam.cfg file. The EPG picks up all the channels but when I select them it is only a black screen. I have the FTA SD channels but nothing else. I have tried endlessly to restart cam, reboot router, re-search EPG and change settings from reading threads on here but nothing makes a difference. Should I be looking at reflashing the box and starting again? If so what's the best build to use. My signal is running at 29% but I'm told that is a bug with the software. Can anyone please tell me the best way of sorting this out. I don't even care if it has the blue sly skin. I just need it sorting asap.

I have already replied to your first posting, keep it on the one thread and you'll get more help
which type of line did you buy N OR C ?

if you have teamviewer and filezilla installed on a pc or laptop i can have a look at it for you and can test your line if you want just drop me a message

I have filezilla and I have just have tested the line and it has a green rectangle next to it. I'm aware like you said we are typing it twice so I will continue speaking to you on the other thread.

Thank you so much Andybhoy1984 for helping me with this.
It turned out it was the line that some ars####le sold me which wasn't live. Anyway problem sorted now

Back