Zgemma-Star H2S or Star 2S

markw69

Hi to all. I am new to this site and am really interested in the Zgemma systems. I am hoping to replace my Sky box completely with the Zgemma H2S but because it is fairly new and I am totally new to the concept, I am thinking that there might be some issues which I will have in doing it. I have built PC's in the past and modified GPS Units so have some knowhow and I am fairly technical but unused to Linux. Hoping that someone could possibly advise ? Would I be better off with the 2S system or spend a bit more and get the H2s?

Get the H2S, worth every penny. Just browse the forum for a while and you'll pick up loads of info. And in my sig there's a link to a Bare Bones guide which you'll find useful. ;)

Thanks for the response systemlord. There doesn't seem to be much price difference between the two so i think I will follow your advice. Regarding the H2S, it looks like there is the facility to have a loop through at the back, do you happen to know if this is powered like on the sky box? The set-up in my house is such that the sky is sent up to a distributor in the loft before being sent back down to each room

Kez, you've done over forty posts. Surely you can start your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses?

Back