Zgemma star h5 fta two tuner sat + cable / h265

buzzking5

Hi members I have purchased the above box and really can't wait to get it all up and running, so I'm guessing I have my two feeds running to the box but was wondering which would be my best option as a set up Virmin or Sly I know new image/build I'm going to use, any tips help would go a long way..... thanks

and was just wondering cause I'm not to sure now if the woosh build will work on this model

Last edited:
Hi mate. Just ordered the h5. Did you get it sorted? Am wanting setup for both cable and dish. Total noob. Lol

Got it all sorted. Sly and virmin n lines. Just gotta sort out my iptv sub. Easy, with a lot of help!! Lol

Hi, thinking of getting the ZGEMMA H5, have sky and cable connections and was wandering which the best setup would be.
Cheers,

Hi guys, I also have this box and would appreciate some help with setting up sly and virmin lines. I'm a complete beginner so any advice would be appreciated

Hi members I have purchased the above box and really can't wait to get it all up and running, so I'm guessing I have my two feeds running to the box but was wondering which would be my best option as a set up Virmin or Sly I know new image/build I'm going to use, any tips help would go a long way..... thanks

and was just wondering cause I'm not to sure now if the woosh build will work on this model

Hey mate , what image did u use .. before I screw up any more ..[ flashed it with the h5.2s wooshbuild ].. any chance you could send your image backup [ if the lines can be removed ] ????

Hi dude I just bought this box it's setup with open A TV 5.3 I did try whoosh build but no joy I use both tuners vermin and sly if you want just to use one tuner only defo say vermin hope this is of help kind regards Eddie

Back