Fusion

TK Veteran
look a good box

ZGemma-star his box and r them any good for cable

ZGemma-star h1

IPTV ?

[video=youtube;NEtQ17FHYCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEtQ17FHYCI[/video]

any good r them ?

If you look at the video 7 mins in there are 2 versions of the box one with twin sat tuners and one box as a combo 1 sat and 1 cable tuner.

Last edited:
How do you know it's a cable tuner ?

Maybe I mis heard, I thought he said it was a terrestrial tuner :laughing:

The Zgemma-Star H1 has one DVB-S2 tuner and 1x DVB-C tuner.

The Zgemma-Star 2S has two DVB-S2 Tuners

Link Deleted - Do not post live external links

They look like the manufacturer is the same as cloud ibox

Last edited by a moderator:
what worries me is it can use un-official vix,but we will see what the future brings.

If you are asking if this clone will ever have ViX support, then I can categorically state now that it will not, in fact if it were up to me single clone user detected using our feeds would be permanently IP banned from all WoS servers.

what worries me is it can use un-official vix,but we will see what the future brings.

If you are asking if this clone will ever have ViX support, then I can categorically state now that it will not, in fact if it were up to me single clone user detected using our feeds would be permanently IP banned from all WoS servers.

Glad it is not up to you then.

Which box are these zgemma a clone of then?

You Vix guys need to stop being babies we get it you dislike clones but funny if one of the big names clones another box you have no issues offering support which has been done.

Can you answer me this how comes many of the other members of OE-Alliance have no issues offering support for the Air Sat ZGemma range but you are still moaning about them being clones and wont ever support them?

Never got Microsoft moaning about what software was put on any make of computer as long as they had a licence they weren't bothered if it bricked it or not, your own risk.

What do you think microsoft would do if, everybody bought
computers without paying for the windows operating system
which is pre loaded, because there was a free blag one on the market

Which was just a modded version of theirs lol

Glad it is not up to you then.

don't count on it pal

Which box are these zgemma a clone of then?

zgemma are produced by the notorious cloners air digital, they did not just wake up one morning with a so called original receiver, there near identical to some of their newer cloud boxes

You Vix guys need to stop being babies we get it you dislike clones but funny if one of the big names clones another box you have no issues offering support which has been done.

Why should we allow you clone users to steal the bandwidth that we pay for ?, this is the exact reason pli removed support for their older image due to users stealing their bandwidth.

Can you answer me this how comes many of the other members of OE-Alliance have no issues offering support for the Air Sat ZGemma range but you are still moaning about them being clones and wont ever support them?

Those same teams dont even bother to boot test their images on a actual receiver, as for supporting zgemma they are free to but there will never be a ViX image for them and the fact that they created one them selves just proves even more that they are clones.

ZGemma-star any good for cable then ?
what do ya think ?
r them clone ??

wood you buy one yes or /no ?

Last edited:
Me Personally No I woudn't buy a clone. Would you buy a clone of a Corsa car to find under the bonnet a lawnmower engine and when you find it will not start one morning you find out that the warranty is as good as the car useless.

You buy a clone box you take the risk that its cheap, but the software you have to put on it can kill it completely. For a little bit more money buy an original box something like this [h=1]Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO Receiver (1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2) this is £129 at the moment and its better that your ZGemma[/h]

Me Personally No I woudn't buy a clone. Would you buy a clone of a Corsa car to find under the bonnet a lawnmower engine and when you find it will not start one morning you find out that the warranty is as good as the car useless.

You buy a clone box you take the risk that its cheap, but the software you have to put on it can kill it completely. For a little bit more money buy an original box something like this [h=1]Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO Receiver (1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2) this is £129 at the moment and its better that your ZGemma[/h]
Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO ca n ya get clone box for them too? where wood ya bay one from ?

ok thanks
all ZGemma-star software preload on it just need a cline for it

You buy a clone box you take the risk that its cheap, but the software you have to put on it can kill it completely. For a little bit more money buy an original box something like this Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO Receiver (1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2) this is £129 at the moment and its better that your ZGemma

Silly comparison.

Many original devices have been known to have bricking issues with software updates so it is not just a clone issue plus the issue for clones is mostly because of people like VU putting anti clone measures in place this is what causes this.

The original boxes could counter this by dropping prices I have said it before regarding VU boxes for example the price of a solo2/duo2 is the price of building a htpc how is that right it shows pure greed plus the spec of these boxes are really poor for the money (it used to be the prices was bumped up because of the support and software but these boxes use free software built by others)

From what I have read the ZGemma are not clones they are a redesign from the AirSat people they may have based it on a curtain box but as I said you could say the same with any box or device.

Regarding phoenix-vix comments no point getting into it as I said sounds like a baby all those this or that sounds so stupid it's like the rubbish you get from hollywood and music industry about piracy

Last edited:

You buy a clone box you take the risk that its cheap, but the software you have to put on it can kill it completely. For a little bit more money buy an original box something like this Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO Receiver (1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2) this is £129 at the moment and its better that your ZGemma

Silly comparison.

y

Have you looked at the spec of the ZGemma its out of date hardware.

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 AM ----------

Golden Interstar XPEED LX2 HD COMBO ca n ya get clone box for them too? where wood ya bay one from ?

ok thanks
all ZGemma-star software preload on it just need a cline for it

The Cloud ibox is the clone of the Golden Interstar Xspeed box.

Last edited:
Well there is a free version called Linux.

Then it is simple, just write your own operating system. (y)

After you put in all the hard work and somebody comes along and copies it
how would you feel ?

Last edited:
Bees I think you got the wrong end of the stick mate am with you on this, What I was getting at was the software which the person who buys a clone box, puts it on to there clone at there own risk and bricks it, cause they don't know what they have brought, The cause of it is the security drivers for the different boxes to protect there designs, then they want help from us to get it fixed. I use to write software for a living and it become more and more security coding to protect the software from being copied resulting in higher costs.

People keep buying these boxes for a saving of £20 and fine that 2 to 3 months down the road it will not boot up. cause they done a couch update. are they been messing. Now it becomes a expensive door stop. But they just keep on buying then.

Back