Zgemma star recording problem

Hi,

Ok so I have a zgemma and I bought a usb drive for it 64gb. It recorded several shows no problem, then out of the blue it stopped working. I will only record the show I'm watching and it will record a show on a different channel but when I go to play it back the screen it is blank, but I can see it has used up space on my memory stick. Can anyone offer up suggestions, Please!!

might be something you are overlooking but is th box an H2s, are you trying to record HD Channels?

Press EPG and set the record on there, check that it is the channel you are on that is recording and not another, it will show the little R on your programme, give it a few minutes then go to your planner and play it to see if it has recorded ok, or showing a blank screen.
What image are you using?

Press EPG and set the record on there, check that it is the channel you are on that is recording and not another, it will show the little R on your programme, give it a few minutes then go to your planner and play it to see if it has recorded ok, or showing a blank screen.
What image are you using?

Yeah that just doesn't work. Sorry not quite sure what you mean by image, I'm a newbie sprry

Did you get the Micro sd from fleabay? They are a lot of fake micro sd's and usb flash drive around. With an incorrect capacity! They say 64gb but could be no more than 16gb with the firmware alterred.

Try inserting the Micro sd into a card reader and accessing with your pc/laptop if you can, this would give you a definitive answer, if it is the box or the card....

Did you get the Micro sd from fleabay? They are a lot of fake micro sd's and usb flash drive around. With an incorrect capacity! They say 64gb but could be no more than 16gb with the firmware alterred.

Try inserting the Micro sd into a card reader and accessing with your pc/laptop if you can, this would give you a definitive answer, if it is the box or the card....

I got a usb from Groupon and it records on it but only while I'm watching get particular channel I change and go to play the recording and its.a blank screen again. My heart is broke with it

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 AM ----------

Sorry again.. But what does NFTS mean?

When you insert it into your, PC/laptop, press 'format' and there will be an option for 'File System', might be FAT32, change that to NTFS and format

Ok once done will I start the initialisation on the box ?

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ----------

I started the initialisation once done I went to swap manager and changed to 256mb and activated. Once done I went to epg location and it won't allow me to change to my usb instead of internal flash

Back