Zgemma star s

Hi all

Just wondering on your thoughts to the Zgemma star s?
If anyone has it can give me your opinion please.
Does it automatically update the channel list?

it's ok but dosen't perform very good with all this glitching & freezing going round the servers. Personally. I'd pay the tenner or so extra & get the HS cos it handles the streams better, less buffering. Also the glitch & freezes are drastically reduced on the newer box

in the zgemma section download wooshbuild v4 for either the star or the HS, easy to follow setup guide & yes when setup it will auto update the channel list amongst other thing at a time that can be set by you

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...ansfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a-23.html

Last edited:
Channels dont stream there from the dish.
Freezing is down to the server dosent matter if you have a £350 vu if server is rubbish the service will be.
Right about paying the few quid more for the h2s just for the speed diffrence.

Freezing is down to the server dosent matter if you have a £350 vu if server is rubbish the service will be.

I didn't say they did stream from the dish I meant the buffering is down to the streaming like iptv, tsmedia, kodi n that lot. Have mixed feeling bout the freezing cos most the server are doing it. I reckon it's slysky myself cos lots affected if not all but others won't admit it

hs is a single tuner= 1 feed from your dish, hs2 is the twin tuner= 2 feeds from your dish. with twin you can record one side whilst watching the other

Thanks for explaining that Paulh24

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

I see that zgemma advertise discount for techking customers but can't get on there thread as need password. How do I come about this?

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

I see that zgemma advertise discount for techking customers but can't get on there thread as need password. How do I come about this?
pmed m8

I didn't say they did stream from the dish I meant the buffering is down to the streaming like iptv, tsmedia, kodi n that lot. Have mixed feeling bout the freezing cos most the server are doing it. I reckon it's slysky myself cos lots affected if not all but others won't admit it

People fill there boxes (that cant handle it) full of shit like ts media kodi that dosent work and all other crap.
If you want all that on your box buy a better one.
Also be carefull who you get your gift of as theres loads of new members selling shit.

Also not everyone is affected by the recent freezing as said servers with cached only channels affected. Find one with cards.

Last edited:
Back