ZGemma Star S2 or Solo VU+ Solo 2?

lhchap18

Hi All,

I'm looking for a bit of advice on what box to buy next. Choices are the ZGemma Star S2 or Solo VU+ Solo 2.

I'm looking to be able to record and watch TV with ease and also the ability to run XBMC/KODI Addons. I believe both boxes have the ability to do both, although wondering if the Solo 2 box is worth stumping up the extra cash for? Or will the Zgemma allow me to do everything without shouting at the TV to "hurry the hell up".

If there's any other boxes there's worth me looking into, feel free to recommend.

Thanks all.

i would defo go vu+solo2
if you have that budget

I had a feeling the majority would say that. I take it they really are the box to have then. I don't mind spending the extra money if they really are significantly better.

I can see a few on Fleabay around the £200 mark, but if anyone wants to drop me a pm if they have any for sale, then feel free as not sure I trust the lower end price on there.

Thanks

i would defo go vu+solo2
if you have that budget

I had a feeling the majority would say that. I take it they really are the box to have then. I don't mind spending the extra money if they really are significantly better.

I can see a few on Fleabay around the £200 mark, but if anyone wants to drop me a pm if they have any for sale, then feel free as not sure I trust the lower end price on there.

Thanks
Check out, mobi-shop.co.uk for box

Or pm iamthebest666. Does discount for techkings members so cheaper. And great next day service. Also box i got from mobishop had been opened. Product removed and no film on front. So suggests refurb to me. Never had that problem with iamthebest666

Back