zgemma stuck on boot

skyrider

hi can anyone help pls i just tried to upgrade my zgemma box as chanels were a bit scrambley and now its stuck on boot help pls

Give as much information as possible to get the answer you want.
What box?
What have you tried?
Explain what happened when you tried whatever it is you tried.
etc., Etc., etc.

Also do not break the rules in your effort to get a reply - Do not multiple times post the same thread, and do not ask questions in the shoutbox, that is two rules breaches right there.

Can you give as DETAILED a description of what you have done, what point did you get to, what image, where did you get the guide, You say you have the image on, but you cahnt get channels, in the first post you say it is stuck on boot, which is it? I'll say it again, what box? etc.

Give as much info as possible or you will not get a satisfactory answer, and at this time of night you are going to find cranky people, who want to help, but can't because you are insisting on one sentence descriptions. - start again giving as much info as possible

i got a zgemma star h2 s2+t2/c my mate put a line on for me and was working fine on virgin media ,untill i tried to do an update as the channels were a bit scrambly ,
and it stuck on boot ,i have now loaded sucrames image of vix but i dont have the line details so i did a scan got virgin cable channels but the free chanels wont come on so i can just wach free chanels untill my m8 gets out of hospital and can fix it for me
any help would be apreciated thank you

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 AM ----------

its ok thanks for your help i managed to get free chanels on i will wait for my m8 to get out of hospital and sort it for me now
thank you

You will need to enter your line again as flashed over it. If you can get it or he can tell you who to ask then we can help you from there

zgemma h2h stuck on boot fixed!!!!

Hi guys, Had the boot screen on my zgemma h2h, heres how i fixed it.
Download official firmware from the oficcial zgemma website......http://http://zgemma.com/support/zgemma-h2h-firmwares/openatv-firmware-for-all-zgemma-h-2h/
download the virsion for your box then extract zgemma file to formated usb stick
make sure your box is switched off
put usb in rear port
turn on box
should say boot at first then flash
leave it to do its thing
once booted put your new image zgemma file onto the usb again ( re-format 1st)
switch off then put usb in rear again, switch on it will reflash as before and thats it usual set up after that!

Back