ZGemma with IPTV

DobboR1

I currently use Wooshbuild and would like to just have the box to show the IPTV bouquets and EPG. How do I remove all other Sly channel bouquets and not to show in the EPG as well? I will be disconnecting the sat cables and just have connected to the internet.

Just want a tidy box.

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It uses abe2?
You can delete the old bouquets in the to button
Then turn off the abe2 so it doesn't update
I would start clean and fresh with just atv

Ok so do I disconnect the Sat cables and the just install the latest OpenATV? Then install a Sly skin?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All you need if your using it for iptv setup is

Epgimporter / crossepg
Cache flush
Xcplugin (if that's is the setup from your agent, but hoping you get it sent as bouquets
Skin

That's how I would do it

Fresh clean flash
Don't do a service scan (save you 20mims of your life)
Install the above
Copy over your you bouquets (/ect/enigma2

But take. Back up of your original just to be safe

All you need if your using it for iptv setup is

Epgimporter / crossepg
Cache flush
Xcplugin (if that's is the setup from your agent, but hoping you get it sent as bouquets
Skin

That's how I would do it

Fresh clean flash
Don't do a service scan (save you 20mims of your life)
Install the above
Copy over your you bouquets (/ect/enigma2

But take. Back up of your original just to be safe

Hey Silver

Im after this too, i want my channels in bouquets with a working epg.
Ive been messing with Echanneliser but its a bit of a mess around.

I can use Xcplugin with me IPTV sub so can i ask how i got about it? Youve put some info in the above post but im still not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Can i just ask if i just have FTA an iptv sub loaded into epg i am running woosh at the moment or would better run in ATV6 got epgimport plugin for iptv but left abe2 on as well as still have sly line running at the moment,just asking for when sly do full block.Thanks an sorry to jump on thread

Hope its Ok i post here on this thread,

As I have also moved over to IPTV using IPTV Supplier with XCPlugin. Is there a way to have my Zgemma box when I turn it on to go directly to the channels, like it did the old way? When I turned it on before it just went to the channels and BBC1 as default came on. As currently I have to go to plugins – XCPlgin – Live Streams, also the EPG is not as good in XCPlugin as it is in the skyskin. (Using ATV on Zgemma).

Also on an off topic, maybe something I have to go to my IPTV Supplier about, but no bouquets are showing in E-Channelizer. So unsure how this works.

Last edited:
Hope its Ok i post here on this thread,

As I have also moved over to IPTV using ACE with XCPlugin. Is there a way to have my Zgemma box when I turn it on to go directly to the channels, like it did the old way? When I turned it on before it just went to the channels and BBC1 as default came on. As currently I have to go to plugins – XCPlgin – Live Streams, also the EPG is not as good in XCPlugin as it is in the skyskin. (Using ATV on Zgemma).

Also on an off topic, maybe something I have to go to ACE about, but no bouquets are showing in E-Channelizer. So unsure how this works.

Don't mention suppliers in your posts!

Also.. Echannelizer is for actual EPG Bouquets.. not XCPlugin

Yet you quoted his post and now it shows in your quote and not in his edited post lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back